CHAPTER 6

COMMENT VOTE!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

DON’T FORGET THIS IS MY FIRST TIME

WRITING A STORY!

CHAPTER 6

JULIA

I’m sitting in my car wondering what did I just do. Sierra is a virgin. Well she was. I should have stop when she told me she was a virgin or I should have taken more time with her. It didn’t seem like the right place for something so special. Man I can be so stupid sometimes.

I start the car and head home. I don’t even bother to turn on any music, I need to clear my head. I hope she calls me in the morning because I would love the chance to get to know her. She seems like an amazing woman and it doesn’t hurt that she is sexy as hell.

I smile to myself thinking about how smooth her skin was, how she tasted and the sounds she made when she came.

I arrive home and it was shortly after midnight. I hadn’t realized that I had been out that long. I drive the car in the garage and lock up for the night and I set my alarm on the car and my apartment. I head upstairs and take my shoes off.

“Man, I could use a glass of wine to settle down before I go to sleep.” I said out loud.

“Meow.” Kitty cries.

“Oh no miss thang no wine for you missy.” I said patting her head. She starts purring instantly. I go to the cupboard and take down a wine glass and pour myself a glass of red wine.

My phone suddenly vibrates as I take a sip of wine. I take my phone out of my purse and see that it is from a number I don’t recognize but I read the text and notice it’s from Sierra. Mmm, sweet Sierra.

‘Hey it’s Sierra just checking to see of u made it home okay and to see if this is ur real #..lol’

She is so cute. I smile and text back.

‘Of course it’s my real number. I would be stupid not to give it to you. I am home now and sipping on a glass of wine trying to calm down so I can go to bed’

I grab my glass of wine turn off all the lights and head to the bedroom. I just want to get ready for bed and curl up with some wine and text Sierra. My phone vibrates again but I don’t answer it right away. I go to my dresser to find a pair of black boy shorts and I red tank top. I take off my dress and get ready for bed. I turn out my big light and turn on the lamp that is on my night stand. I take another sip of wine then read Sierra’s text.

‘Y are u trying to calm down, are u excited?’

Thoughts of Sierra flood my mind again. I reply,

‘Well if I wasn’t before I sure am now. You have me thinking about you again. I’m missing you already.’

I grab the stacks of papers on my night stand and start to go through them. They are all the work papers I need to read and sign for the internship at the law firm. I start in ten days which is good because I really could use I little vacation. I might drive up the coast and stay at my parent’s beach house for a few days. Hmm that is a really good idea. I will have to talk to Dad in the morning.

My phone vibrates as I was taking another sip. I slide my finger across the screen and read Sierra’s text.

“U know it’s better to be touching then to be thinking about me.’

“Shit!” I said almost spitting my wine out. Well hasn’t she gotten quite brave since I saw her on campus throughout the years.

I would love for her to be in my bed right now touching her kissing her. Feeling her soft skin against mine. I wonder if she would come over?  I grab my phone and text her back.

‘6453 Terrance Lane, drive in the back I’m in an apartment above the garage send me a text when ur here so I can let you in.’

I sit there waiting for her reply. I hope she doesn’t think I’m crazy or just flat out says no. I’m sitting here staring at my phone trying to will it to vibrate. Almost ten minutes go by and nothing. Shit I think I scared her away. I down my last bit of wine and turn out my light. I quickly start to fall off into a nice sleep.

                                                *****************************

“What the hell is that noise?” I grumble trying figure out what that loud sound is. I notice that I had my cell phone on my pillow and it was vibrating. It is a text from Sierra.

‘I’m here.’

What, shit! What time is it? I look at the clock and notice it’s only 12:50am, I only fell asleep for about twenty minutes. I turn my lamp on and jump out of bed, put my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs.

I turn off the alarm and open the garage door. The door seems to go up a lot slower the normal and I start to grow impatient. I can see her beautiful legs and I can also see that she wearing a mid-size coat, she must have gotten cold. Even though we live in Los Angeles it can get cold in May. Finally I see all of her and a big smile is spreading on both of our faces.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hi.” I say back. “If it’s possible I think you are more beautiful now then you were an hour ago. Come in.”

She blushes and walks towards me. She doesn’t say anything else and kisses me with such hunger. Her tongue enters my mouth and I let out a deep moan. I reach up and press the button to close the garage doors. “Follow me.” Grabbing her hand and going up the stairs.

“Do you want a glass of wine?” I ask her.

Still not saying anything she starts to take off her coat and she drops it to the floor. My mouth drops open when I realize the only thing she is wearing is a dark purple thong and a matching bra.

“If you haven’t notice purple is my favourite colour.” I said looking around my apartment.

She finally speaks. “Well you have more reasons to like it then, huh?” Sierra starts walking over to me and I can hear her heels clicking on the floor. Oh my god. I feel like I’m about to burst. Not being able to take it anymore I walk towards her and kiss her like it is going to be our last kiss. I tell myself I need to slow down because I rushed with her earlier and I’m not going to do it again.

I pick Sierra up and her legs are wrapped around my waist. She starts to giggle. God even her laugh is cute.

“You are so strong you must work out all the time.” She whispers in my ear, causing shivers down my spine.

‘Not really, I just run 5 times a week and do 200 sit ups before and after my runs.” I said kissing her next. I place her gently on the bed.

“Well that explains your beautiful abs.” She lifts up my tank top and touches my stomach. My body reacts by giving me goose bumps everywhere. “I don’t work out at all but if you want you can give me one right now!”

AWW I KNOW CLIFFHANGER!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ.

 I WILL BE POSTING EVERY 5 DAYS BUT IF I GET

100 VOTES A WILL POST EARLIER