CHAPTER 1

FYI MY SPELLING SUCKS, MY GRAMMAR IS WORSE, BUT THE STORY IS GOOD. IF YOU CAN GET PAST THE HORRIBLE PUNCTUATION YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE THE STORY. YOU WERE WARNED.....LOL

CHAPTER 1

SIERRA

Running down the hall trying to make my final exam of my university career, I stumble and drop my books. I scramble trying to pick up my papers that somehow seem to have come loose out of my binder.

I can't believe that I'm graduating from law school. It's been eight long years of cramming for exams, sacrificing a social life and being a loner since junior high school.

I always knew I wanted to be a lawyer so instead of going to parties and playing sports throughout high school and university, I decided to study hard and be a nerd as most people would call it.

I know I am smart but I had to study really hard to become smart, not like my roommate Madison. She was the type of person where all she had to do was hear or see something one time and have it totally memorized. I envied her for that. She was never studying and always partying and having a great time.

We have been roommates for four years now and for the first little while she had tried to get me to go out to clubs and parties with her but I had always turned her down. She gave up after a while and we kind of just grew apart. We still live together to cut down on expenses but we never just hung out like most roommates did.

I finally got all of my papers together and started down the hall again. I check my watch and I still have five minutes left. Okay, that still gives me some time to get to the hall and get settled. They had over a hundred students taking this exam so they had to put us in our banquet hall way across campus.

I eventually make it to the hall and stumble in the door making a loud groan and everyone stared at me. I roll my eyes annoyed with myself for being so clumsy today. I spot a seat close to the front and sit down. I notice Madison two seats over.

"Problems walking today Sisi?" She said with a smirk on her face.

I just smile and grab my pencils and pens out of my backpack. I hate it when she calls me Sisi, my name is Sierra not Sisi.

"Okay, everyone quiet now. Your exams are being handed out to you and when you receive your exam put it face down on your desk and do not flip it over or look at it until instructed to. Anyone caught looking before they are told to gets an automatic zero. Is that understood?" Professor Cameron yelled.

I close my eyes and try to clear my head and relax my heartbeat. I'm still kind of worked up from running across campus. As my eyes are closed I got a faint smell of perfume. Wow, that smells good, and then I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, could I borrow a pen from you? Mine isn't working and I noticed that you came well supplied?" I open my eyes to see this incredibly tall brunette standing in front of me. She was wearing a knee length black skirt with a white button up blouse that looked a size too small but looked extremely sexy on her. Her hair was just past her shoulders but layered just right not to give her short bangs. I can't stand when women have bangs especially hot women. I must have been staring to long because she mumbled something and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She turned around with a smile on her face. "Are you sorry that you can't loan me a pen or are you sorry for staring at me?"

I didn't know what to say, I was so embarrassed. I just grab my pens and asked, "Red, blue or black?"

"Blue, thanks." I hand her a blue one and some white-out correction tape.