CHAPTER 7

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BY NOW

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ!!

CHAPTER 7

SIERRA

I just got back home to my apartment from Mom’s and I’m trying to find something to wear. Julia had just invited me over to her place and I am so nervous. I go to my dresser and put on a matching purple thong and bra. Okay this looks hot now I just need clothes to go over it. Or do I? I walk over to my closet in search for my mid-size over coat. Perfect! I put it on, walk over to the full length mirror. Nice it looks like I had put a coat over my dress that I had been wearing earlier. I put my jewellery that I had on earlier back on and my shoes as well.

I grab an oversized purse and put a change of clothes in it as well as a pair of flip flops for later, just in case I end up spending the night. One can only hope. I have no idea what is going to happen when I get there but I always like to be prepared just in case.

I grab my car keys and walk out my room. I can hear Madison and Gina in her room giggling and fooling around. I roll my eyes and my thoughts go back to tonight with Madison. I still don’t know what her problem was tonight. I have no idea why she was being such a bitch towards me, it’s not like I have ever done anything to her.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts. I don’t want to be thinking about that. I have a gorgeous woman waiting for me and I need to concentrate on that. I walk out of my apartment and lock the door.

I walk to the elevator and press the down button. Waiting for the elevator I hear giggling behind me. I look down the hall I see Gina and Madison talking and hugging. Madison looks up and spots me. “Where are you going this time of night Sierra?”

Gina turns around and looks at me then back at Madison. “Madison drop it, what is your problem with her tonight? I’m leaving anyway talk to you later.” Gina walks over towards me as the elevator doors open up.

I step in and hold the door for her. “Thanks.” She says.

“Yeah, no problem.” I say making no eye contact with her. This is going to be a long ride down, right now I am hating that I live on the top floor of a thirty-two story high apartment building.

Gina breaks the silence. “Look Sierra I don’t know you but I do know Madison and I can tell that she really cares for you. She is just being an asshole tonight.”

“I know Gina but it doesn’t matter anyway we aren’t even that close so it’s not a big deal.” I look towards her.

“I don’t think you understand fully when I say that she cares for you. I’m not just talking friendship Sierra.” She said.

I raise an eyebrow. “What are you saying that Madison likes me?” Just then the elevator doors open up. We step out into the lobby and Gina starts to walk out of the building. “Hold up Gina you can’t say something like that and walk away from me”

“Look I said too much already. Madison would kill me if she knew I said anything to you.” She looks at the ground and kicks a rock.

“Damn it Gina just tell me. Does Madison have feelings for me?” I ask her.

She looks up at me. “Yeah she does Sierra. She has since you guys first started being roommates. She didn’t say anything to you because she knew how devoted you were to becoming a lawyer. She waited eight years for you Sierra. Tonight was the night where she was going to confess to you but Julia showed up and Madison just lost it.”

I stare at Gina not knowing what to say. I had no idea Madison felt like this. “I didn’t know. I mean we aren’t even that close of friends really I thought she just put up with me just for the sake of being roommates and saving money while we were in school.”