1. The new boy

Jungkook's pov :

Summer ended and hell is starting.

I hate high school.

I just have to survive Senior year and I'll finally leave that shitty high school.

Just one year left Jungkook. Just one year left. I said as I dragged myself out of my warm, comfy bed.

After my horrible morning routine at 7 am, I waved my mom a goodbye and made my way to school.

Once I arrived at the school gate, I saw my best friends Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin already standing infront of the closed gate chatting with each other.

I approached them and stood next to Hoseok who didn't even notice me.

"WOAH JUNGKOOK YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!" Hoseok yelled out, throwing his hands dramatically in the air.

They laughed at Hoseok's reaction and gave me a welcoming hug.

"How was your holiday jungkook?" Namjoon asked me.

"It was good." I honestly didn't do much in my holiday. I basically only ate, played computer games until late at night and slept until 2 pm. But that's exactly what I like to do.

We chatted about our holiday before a white limousine parked next to where we were standing.

The principal stepped out of the limousine, followed by a boy. He seemed to be the same age as us.

His bangs covered half of his eyes. He was wearing a white V-neck t-shirt, his leather jacket was slung over his shoulder and his ripped black, tight jeans hugged his thighs perfectly revealing some skin.

He had no emotion whatsoever on his face. He just kept staring at the ground while following the principal who was walking towards the gate, where we stood.

As he came closer, I could see his features from close by. His perfect shaped nose and jawline. His beautiful big eyes with long eye lashes, beneath those brunette bangs. His beautiful, pink, plump lips. His flawless sun, kissed skin.

He's beautiful. And for the first time ever, I felt my heart flutter for a boy.

But he didn't look back at me for even a split second. He kept his eyes transfixed on the ground.

As the principal opened the gate, they both walked inside the school square followed by other students.

The principal said something to the boy, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but she gestured with her hands towards a bench for the boy to sit on.

The principal walked into the school building and the boy went to sit on the bench.

"Who is that?" I asked the others. Maybe they would know something about him.

"That's the new student. Jungkook, stay away from him. They say he's sick" Yoongi answered with a myserious, serious expression.

"What do you mean, he's sick?" I asked confused.

Namjoon started speaking "They say he's a psychopath. He's the son of the principal. Our principal thinks her psycho son is smart enough to attend this High school."

I don't know why, but I didn't like the way they called him psycho.

"And how do you guys know he's a psycho?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"You don't believe us? Then look at him. Such a weirdo" Jimin said laughing, pointing at the boy sitting on the bench.

The new boy was talking to himself.

In a strange way.

He made those weird gestures with his hands while talking to himself and he would look on his left like he was talking to someone beside him. But there was no one around him nor sitting next to him.

But I still didn't like the way they called him names like Psychopath and weirdo.

"Well, if someone talks to himself, does that mean he's a psycho?" I said, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"You're such a hard headed coconut head gosh" Hoseok said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

I just shrugged and walked into the school square.

"Omg omg I missed you so much Oppa. Did you have a nice holiday? Did you eat and sleep well? you weren't sick right?" Those annoying ass girls gathered around me again.

They never leave me alone.

"Okay first of all, don't fucking call me Oppa. Second of all, I had a beautiful and great holiday until I saw you freaks." I did my best to be cold towards them and to make them hate me.

But their love for me was way too big.

"Omg Oppa is so hot when he's mad."

What did I ever do in this life to deserve this?

The only way for me to get away from them is to act sweet.

"Aahhh girls girls. Oppa is so tired right now. Can you leave your precious Oppa for now?"

I needed to puke because of myself after saying that shit.

But it worked and they finally left.

I looked at the bench and saw the new boy still sitting there.

I walked towards the boy and held my hand infront of him. Wanting to start a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I heard you're the new student here. Nice to meet you, I hope we can be great friends." I said all enthousiastically.

He looked up at me with a shocked and confused expression.

I couldn't get my eyes off of him. He had beautiful honey brown eyes and he looked prettier from close on.

But he just looked at my hand, not bothering to shake it at all.

I felt awkward so I put my hands back in my pocket.

"So, anyways, I hope we can be great friends this year." I gave him a friendly smile and turned my back to walk away.

As I slowly walked away, I heard him say and repeat. "V is my only friend. V wouldn't like this. V is my only friend. V wouldn't like this. V is my only friend. V wouldn't like this-.."

As I walked into the school building, I couldn't stop thinking about the new boy.

Who was V and why did he look so scared?

________________________________________

So, this is the first chapter of this book ^^ I'm so nervous cause Idk what you guys will think about it. I hope you already like it. :D