25. Nosy

Author's pov :

Jungkook sighed loudly as he collapsed into bed and stared blankly at the ceiling after V left the dorm room.

"Maybe the curiosity and me being all nosy caused V to hate me. Or maybe the fact that I love Taehyung caused V to hate me."

Jungkook sighed loudly as the questions kept bothering him. As he rolled to the other side of the bed, he felt something beneath him.

Taehyung's phone.

He grabbed the phone and stared at it for a few seconds, thinking if he should turn it on or not.

"He probably has a password." He thought as he threw the phone next to him on the bed.

But a part of him kept telling him to turn it on, so he did.

And as expected, the phone had a password.

"What could it be?" Jungkook thought as he looked at the numbers.

Just as he randomly wanted to type in the password, the dorm room door opened, revealing a rushed V.

V stopped walking and looked at the shocked Jungkook who was looking back at him.

"What the fuck are you doing on my phone!?" V said angrily as he walked towards the younger and yanked his phone out of Jungkook's hands.

"I-I j-just.." Jungkook stuttered, he couldn't come up with any excuse.

The older grabbed Jungkook by the collar and pulled him close. "Listen, I already fucking hate you so don't make me hate you even more. How long will you keep being so annoyingly nosy?! What should I do to teach you a great lesson on how to mind your own fucking business?!"

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.

"I swear if it wasn't for Taehyung, I'd beat you up right now."

"I-I'm sorry.." Jungkook said quietly.

"Asshole." V said, obviously pissed off as he pushed Jungkook back on the bed.

Jungkook quickly stood up and held V's hands, stopping the older from leaving.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Jungkook asked quietly, tears forming in his eyes.

V smirked and walked closer to the younger, obviously not letting Jungkook's tears get to him.

"Tough boy, you should use your muscles instead of your tears."

And that's when Jungkook fell on his knees and started crying. He couldn't help it. He felt fucked up. He just wanted to love Taehyung, the boy who was standing in front of him, but the disorder stopped him from doing so.

V looked shockingly at the younger, he didn't expect Jungkook to cry out loudly.

But being his cold hearted self, he just walked out of the dorm room as he loudly closed the door behind him.

-

"He really thought he could get to me with his fake ass tears." V thought as he walked through the hallway.

"Hi, Taehyung." Yoongi greeted V as he walked passed him.

"Do I know you?" V stopped walking and looked over his shoulders, scanning the mint haired boy from head to toe.

"We can get to know each other." Yoongi held his hands out, wanting to shake hands with V.

"You're waisting my time. Oh and, you have outgrowth, I can see your natural brown hair. Go eat some grass to make that hair of yours look greener." V said sarcastically as he walked further.