32. Trust

Hi guys, I'm back. It has been a while since I've updated and I really missed writing and I really missed all of you. Summer break officially ended last week so I just want to let you all know that my projects and exams went really well. ^^

I finally found my motivation back and thought of some great ideas for this book. I'm not going on vacation this summer break so I'll have enough time to finish writing this whole book.

Thank you all for the amazing support you've been showing me and my book even though I wasn't active and thank you for your patience. I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter ^^

____________________________________

Author's pov :

As the tears continued to seep down Jimin's cheeks, he lowered his head and walked out of the cafeteria, in the direction of the dorm hallway.

''I deserved it.'' He thought.

After a few minutes, he walked towards his shared dorm room and opened the door slowly, shambling inside.

''Hi chim chim.'' Hoseok said cheerfully as he looked up from his desk.

His face dropped when he noticed Jimin's bloodshot eyes and a trembling bottom lip.

The blonde haired boy quickly got up and approached Jimin, cupping his face. ''What happened?''

Jimin removed Hoseok's hands and walked towards his bed. ''Nothing happened. I'm tired so don't disturb me please.''

Hoseok didn't let that stop him and approached Jimin who was already lying on his bed.

He sat next to him and held his hand.

''Talk to me, what happened?'' Hoseok said softly, eyes full of concern.

Jimin couldn't help but burst into tears as he sat up and pulled Hoseok into a tight hug, sobbing into the crook of the boy's neck.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso and started rubbing small circles on his back. ''It's okay. It's okay to cry.''

After a few minutes of hugging and crying, Jimin pulled away from the hug. ''I fucked up, Hoseok. He'll never forgive me. I can't even forgive myself so how will he ever forgive me.''

Hoseok cupped the orange haired boy's face once again and wiped away the tears with his thumbs. ''Calm down Jimin. Now tell me, who won't forgive you and what happened?''

Jimin was struggling to breathe. He took a moment to take a deep breath and started explaining.

After he finished explaining about what happened between him and Taehyung's personality Gucci and that Jungkook caught them, tears flooded his eyes and spilled down his cheeks once again.

Hoseok let out a sigh as he watched the boy in front of him crying his eyes out. He never even thought of Jimin doing something like that with a boy, let alone Taehyung, so he was a bit surprised. But he tried to hide his surprised expression in order not to make Jimin feel even worse.

''It's okay Jimin, I'm sure Jungkook will forgive you. Just give him some time to think about stuff and to get over what happened today.'' Hoseok continued rubbing small circles on Jimin's back, trying to calm the orange haired boy.

Jimin leaned his head on Hoseok's shoulder, let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes, trying to forget about what happened earlier.

''I think I should give up  on Taehyung.'' Hoseok suddenly said.