4. introduce yourself

Jungkook's pov :

As I made my way to my first class. I noticed taehyung walking alone in front of me, heading to the same classroom as I was.

He probably didn't think he was alone at all. He was talking to himself once again.

I wanted to approach him but I decided to stay where I was, walking silently behind him.

As we both entered the classroom, all eyes went on him.

He kept his head down and went to the back seat next to the window.

I wanted to sit next to him, but I thought he would feel uncomfortable, so I decided to sit two seats away from him, on the same back row.

As I sat down, students were starting to gossip whisper once again.

After a few minutes, our homeroom teacher walked in and introduced herself.

"Hello class, I'm Mrs. song ha ki and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year."

She was talking about all kind of things and projects we will have this year. I didn't hear it clearly since all my attention was on the boy two seats next to me.

"Now I will name each one of you and you will tell the class something about yourself. It doesn't have to be that long, two sentences are enough."

"Yoona."

"Hay, I'm yoona and I like to sing. I spend most of my time listening to music."

"Jae bum."

"Hi everyone, I'm Jae bum. I like to cycle and take a walk with my dog. Nothing special though."

"Kim Taehyung."

All eyes went on the brunette boy next to the window.

My eyes went to beneath his desk and I saw how his hand started to shiver to the point where he had to hold his own hand with his other hand to stop it from shivering. No one saw this since I was the only one who decided to sit behind- kinda next to him.

He kept mumbling things beneath his breath. I couldn't quite make out what he said. But when I looked carefully at his lips, trying to read what he was saying. It was something like ; "please help me out of this. please help me out of this. Please help me out of this-...."

"You are Kim Taehyung, right?" The teacher said, smiling kindly and pointing towards the brunette boy.

When I looked away from the teacher and looked back at him, his expression suddenly changed to a way different one.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. Don't bother me and stop whispering shit about me. Don't think I don't hear you. Oh, you can call me V."