7. Scary

Jungkook's pov :

As I walked through the hallway towards class, I constantly thought about what V told me. I would've been lying if I said that I wasn't a slightly bit scared.

I should've kept my mouth shut.

Suddenly, a loud scream from outside the classroom was too be heard.

I quickly ran towards the classroom just to be met with an angry V pulling against the collar of another classmate that I didn't know the name of.

"What did you just call me?!?! Say it again. SAY IT AGAIN!"

He was scary.

Too scary.

No one dared to walk towards them and keep V from beating the other up.

The bell already rang so where the hell is the teacher?

"I-I'm sorry. I-I promise I w-won't say it a-again. P-please.. I-I'm sorry." The other boy said, his eyes were glistening with tears, and his underlip trembled violently. He was too frightened to move or too push V away from him.

"Sorry?" V said, the devlish smirk he showed upstairs, was to be seen on his face once again.

"What is sorry? What does that mean?" V said sarcastically, tilting his head to the side.

V suddenly grabbed the boy full force and threw him on one of the desks, making the boy flinch from the sudden pain in his back after he hit the sharp corner of the desk.

He turned around to where the rest of the class stood, making everybody startle and step back.

"Listen, if someone even dares to say a word to the teacher or my mother about what just happened, I'll kill you. If I hear a single word from someone outside this classroom talking about what just happened ; Every single one of you, I don't care if you did it or not, will end up like that asshole or even worse."

No one replied. Everyone kept their heads low. No one even dared to look at him.

"UNDERSTOOD?!!!"

He suddenly yelled so hard, that even the so called bad boys in our class startled and almost crapped their pants.

Everyone quickly nodded and some replied with a cracked yes.

He was way too scary. How could that beautiful, innocent boy from before turn into such a monster?

"Good. Now all of you go take your seats and wait until the teacher comes."

All of them listened to what he said and took their seats.

I still don't know much about Taehyung. But from what I've heard and saw, there's one thing for sure.

V is not only taking control of Taehyung, he's taking control of all of us.