13. Taetae

Author's pov :

Jungkook searched through the whole school building but he couldn't find the older so he gave up and walked back to the cafetaria.

As he walked into the cafetaria, all eyes went on him.

A slight feeling of discomfort started building up inside of the younger but he tried to play it cool and walked to the table where all of his friends sat at.

"Where's psycho boy?" The orange haired male said, looking up from his plate.

"First of all, don't call him psycho boy and second of all, I searched for him but I couldn't find him." Jungkook said, sighing as he sat next to a mint haired boy.

"Do you have feelings for him? I saw how you looked at him before." The mint haired boy said, resting his arms on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I don't know yoongi. I've never showed any interests in boys before but he... he's different from the others."

"Be careful around him." All the five boys said in sync.

"I don't see where the problem is. I mean, you all keep telling me to be careful around him and that he's sick and shit like that, but no one knows how he really is, so stop saying shit about him if you don't know him." Jungkook said, obviously annoyed.

All the five boys sighed and continued eating, not knowing what to say.

"Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung. I know you all are worried, but I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I would appreciate it if you guys support me in that."

All the boys looked at the younger and smiled slightly.

"If you want us to support you, then we will. But we will also protect you, so if that boy does something bad to you, we will be here to protect you." Namjoon said. All the others nodded and smiled at Jungkook, just one remained silent.

"Hoseok, are you okay?"

The boy startled from his daze and faked a bright smile. "Of course I am."

Jungkook smiled and stood up "I gotta go. I need to find Taehyung. I will see y'all after class. Bye!" Before the others could reply, the younger sprinted out of the cafetaria.

"He really is in love with Taehyung." Jin said with a smile. "They kinda look good together though."

"No, they don't." Hoseok suddenly said, making everyone at the table look at him with a confused look.

"Anyways, let's finish our food before the school bell rings." Jin quickly said, breaking the awkward silence.

-

"V?" Jungkook slowly approached the now crying V, sitting on the restroom floor.

The younger couldn't see Taehyung's face since he was crouching, hiding his face with his hands.

"V would never cry though." Jungkook thought as he looked at Taehyung, unsure if it was Taehyung or V.

He slowly stretched his hands out to touch the older's shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook said quietly.

"What is t-this place? I miss m-my mommy."

Confusion and many questions were running through Jungkook's head.

Taehyung's voice and personality totally changed into one that Jungkook never saw before.

"Mommy? What do you mean, Taehyung?" The younger said, crouching to be the same height as Taehyung.

"Taehyung? I am not Taehyung, I am Taetae."