15. Dorm room

Sorry for the late update. I was too lazy and school fucked me up. But I finally got some time so yeah, enjoy ^^

_______________________________

Author's pov :

The two boys were both walking through the hallway full of dorms. Feets away from each other.

Jungkook took the keys out of his pocket and looked at the number written on the key ; 25.

The younger was too busy looking around and searching for dorm number 25 that he didn't even realise Taehyung's childish behaviour wasn't to be seen nor to hear anymore.

Once Jungkook looked over his shoulder to check if Taetae was still there, he noticed the older's eye color were back to honey brown.

And his childish way of acting wasn't to be seen either.

The older was just walking behind Jungkook, keeping his head low.

After a long time of searching through the hallway, they finally found door number 25.

Jungkook unlocked the door and held it open for the older to enter. When they both were in, Jungkook closed the door.

"So, this will be our dorm room." Jungkook said, breaking the silence between the two.

As the younger looked around the room, he widden his eyes when he noticed something in the middle of the room.

There weren't two single beds like usual dorms.. There was a double bed right in the middle of the room.

Jungkook looked beside him at Taehyung. The older's cheeks were turning to a thin shade of pink when he noticed where Jungkook was looking at.

"Yeah...I need to go to the bathroom." Taehyung quickly said as he walked to where the bathroom was, opened the door, stepping inside and locking it.

Jungkook felt a slight uncomfortable feeling building up inside of him and decided to give the older some personal space, so he walked towards the bathroom door and knocked twice.

"Taehyung, I'll go outside for now. Take your time and sleep early. Don't wait for me."

Taehyung just answered with a quick "Oke" not saying anything else.

Jungkook just stood there infront of the bathroom door for a few more seconds before leaving the room.

It was 8pm at the moment and Jungkook didn't really know where to go nor what to do.

Jimin and the other boys were in their own dorm rooms, no one was outside their rooms.

He just decided to go for a walk and maybe eat something.

-

3 hours later

Jungkook quietly opened the dorm room. It was quiet and dark inside.

He stepped inside and locked the door behind him.

As he approached his shared bed, he saw a peacefully sleeping Taehyung.

"cute"

Jungkook tiptoed to the bathroom to wash up.

After finishing his night routine he changed into his pyjamas and lay down next to Taehyung.

"Why do I have to sleep with a boy in ONE bed beneath ONE blanket?" The younger thought as he looked at the boy next to him. He had to admit, the view beside him was breathtaking. And the fact that he had to sleep beside a beautiful boy like Taehyung, didn't bother him either.

He caught himself staring way too long at the older which made him blush madly and turn his back to the older boy next to him.

-

Jungkook's pov :

This is the first time I've ever slept with someone in one bed.

They usually never have a double bed in our school dorms. And I usually can't even sleep with my own mother or siblings in one bed, I can't sleep with anyone in one bed.

But, why am I not feeling uncomfortable when it comes to Taehyung?

And why is my heart beating so fast?

_________________________________

20k reads and #308 in fanfiction !? WHUT ?! WOAH TYSM !!