19. Hoseok

Author's pov :

Timeskip

Weeks have gone by and nothing really changed.

Jungkook and Taehyung were still not getting closer. People were getting afraid of Taehyung after the fight he had with Jackson. Taehyung still didn't made any friends and he spended most of his time alone, dealing with his other personalities.

-

Taehyung wandered through the school building. Classes ended and everyone went to their dorms or outside.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the stairs.

As he tried to grab something next to him to resque him from falling of the stairs, he felt two hands gripping him by the waist just in time and pulling him back.

He felt his back bump against a slight muscular chest.

"Be carefull." A sweet voice whispered into his ears.

As the hands finally released Taehyung's waist, he quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Oh.. A-aren't you Jungkook's f-friend?" He asked shyly.

"Yes I am, my name is Hoseok." The boy said with a bright smile. "What were you doing here all alone?"

Taehyung felt slightly uncomfortable but it would be impolite if he ignored the boy who just kinda saved his life.

"J-Jungkook went outside with some friends of his, I think. And I don't have anyone besides him here." The brunette said. He felt embarrassed to say that he didn't have any friends. At least, he had Jungkook as his roommate but he wasn't sure if Jungkook really saw him as his actual friend or not. Everyone had at least more than two friends and he had none.

"Do you want to go out? Like, maybe we can drink coffee together or something." Hoseok said hesitantly, scratching his nape, not knowing what to expect as an answer.

Taehyung didn't know what to reply him with. No one ever asked him something like this. He had tried to make at least one friend in the past few weeks, he did want to go out with someone else and at least try to make a friend once in his entire life, but the fear that one of his personalities might show up haunted him.

Hoseok noticed the unsure expression on Taehyung's face "Of course, only if you want too. I understand if you feel uncomfortable."

Taehyung thought for a split second and nodded. "Okay, lets go. But I first gotta grab my wallet."

"No no, I'll pay. Lets go" Hoseok said, smiling brightly.

"He seems nice." Taehyung thought as he followed the blonde haired boy.

Just as they wanted to walk out of the door, they stumbled upon Jungkook.

Jungkook eyed the two boys and furrowed his brows "Where are you two going?"

Just when Taehyung wanted to answer, Hoseok grabbed the brunette's hand and answered with a "Mind your own bussiness" before pulling Taehyung with him.

"W-why did y-you act like that to him?" Taehyung said as he stopped Hoseok from walking.

Hoseok gave Taehyung his bright smile "Lets spend the day together, okay? Just the two of us."

The brunette started to feel an uncomfortable feeling building up inside of him but he wanted to repay the blonde haired boy.

Taehyung just returned an unsure nod and started walking again.

"So, are you dating someone at the moment?" Hoseok asked, breaking the silence between the two.

Taehyung was taken aback by the sudden question. "N-no"

"Perfect." Hoseok said as he clapped his hands and smiled.

Taehyung looked at him with an questioning look but just shrugged it off.

"Oh, we arrived!" Hoseok said enthusiastically as he walked with  Taehyung into a coffee shop.

"This coffee shop is the BEST coffee shop in seoul. Especially because Jin is the owner" Hoseok said with a bright smile as Jin came from behind the counter.

He looked at Taehyung and Hoseok for a few  seconds before faking a little smile. "Welcome in my coffee shop, Taehyung."

Taehyung didn't really know what to reply him with so he just nodded and his eyes wandered round the coffee shop.

"Excuse me Taehyung, can I have a word with Hoseok?" Jin asked politely with a motherly smile.

"Y-yes" Taehyung said shyly as he made his way to one of the seats.

Jin grabbed Hoseok's hand and dragged him to the back.

"Wtf is he doing here with you?" Jin asked curiously, furowing his brows.

"Hyung, can't I make new friends?" Hoseok said as he leaned against the wall.

"Hoseok, I see everything, I still remember how you acted back then at the table when I said that Jungkook and Taehyung look good together. What are you planning?"

"What should I plan hyung? I'm not planning anything."

Jin took a glance at the brunette boy who was currently staring out the window and looked back at Hoseok.

"Listen hoseok, you know Jungkook has feelings for him. Don't do anything stupid."

Hoseok furrowed his brows and looked at the older with a surprised look on his face. "What are you talking about?!"

"Keep your voice low, he might hear us."

"You know what? Fuck you and your coffee shop. Call your Jungkookie, he will enjoy your coffee." Hoseok said, obviously pissed off, before walking back to where Taehyung sat.

"Hoseok, don't act like that. I'm not taking sides, I'm just telling you what I think."

"Keep your thoughts, I don't need them." And with that, he grabbed Taehyung's hands and pulled him out of the shop.

"Hoseok! where are you going!?" Jin yelled as he quickly opened the door that Hoseok loudly closed.

The blonde haired boy just ignored the older and continued walking.

"What h-happened?" Taehyung said with a soft, quiet voice.

After Hoseok heared Taehyung's voice, all his anger and madness from before faded away. His voice soothes him.

He gave the brunette boy a soft smile and shook his head to the sides. "Nothing, don't worry about it. Just stay with me."

____________________________________

Finally 2 weeks no school for me so I'll try to  write and upload as many chapters as I can. I'm sorry for the long wait guys :(

I'm so sleepy, I wrote this with half closed eyes so I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.