Chapter 1

There was a slight knock on the door, Alfred had heard it and walked to the door. He opened it to see Talia standing there with a baby wrapped in a blanket. Alfred stood there ready to beat her that is until he saw the baby. His expression softened and he opened the door wider knowing where this was going.

"Come on in." Alfred opening the door wider.

Talia stepped through and Alfred lead her to the bat cave were Bruce was typing away in his computer. Alfred walked into the cave with Talia following. He stopped in the middle of the room and cleared his throat catching Bruce's attention. He turned around and saw Talia. He jumped out of the chair with a batarang in his hand. Alfred stopped him.

"Master Bruce, that is no way to treat a lady." Alfred said sternly.

"Sorry Alfred." Bruce said noticing the bundle of joy in her arms.

Alfred stepped aside and Brice stepped closer not taking his eyes off the baby girl in Talia's arms.

"Hello beloved." Talia said rubbing the baby's cheek with her finger.

"Talia." Bruce said sternly watching the baby as she giggled at her mother's touch.

A slight grin appeared on Talia's face as the baby giggled. Bruce raised a brow but never once took his eyes off the baby girl in front of him.

"Would you like to hold her?" Talia asked looking up to Bruce.

"Who's baby is it?" Bruce asked hesitantly taking the baby girl from her arms.

"I'm sure it won't take you long to figure it out on your own beloved." Talia said looking at the little girl.

Bruce looked at the little girl in his arms. She opened her eyes to reveal big sky blue eyes. The little girl looked up at Bruce and smiled. Bruce couldn't hold back a little smirk. She had Raven black hair, sky blue eyes, and literally looked like a girl version of Bruce. Bruce looked to Talia in shock.

"She's mine?" Bruce asked wide eyed.

"Yes beloved." Talia said with a small laugh.

"I need you to watch her. I will be on a mission way to dangerous for her, even though I wish for her to be a great Al Ghul I fear I can't risk her life so I am putting her in your hands. Take care of her and treat her well." Talia said sternly.

Bruce nodded and brushed little hairs out of the little girls face.

"Her name is Tanya Grace Wayne and I trust you will be a supportive father to her." Talia said sternly.

Bruce nodded still slightly shocked he had a child. Talia kissed the baby's cheek.

"Good by my little killer." She said rubbing the baby's cheek.

She walked out of the cave and out the door upstairs. Bruce had Alfred prepare a room for his little girl. While Alfred set the room Bruce decided to get back to work so he put little Tanya in a high chair Bruce had from Babysitting before. That is until Tanya threw a fit and began to cry. Bruce had enough of it and just put held her in one arm while he checked the city cameras for crime with the other. Tanya had fallen asleep which even made Bruce smile as he kissed his daughters forehead.

2 years later

Bruce had set Tanya down in the cave while he grabbed a blood sample. Tanya had crawled deeper into the batcave where all the wepons were. Ever since Tanya started crawling thing have been, well trouble. She grabbed a batarang off the floor and started twirling it in her little hands. Bruce who was now aware Tanya had crawled off was worried sick and trying to find her.