Chapter 13

I walked downstairs. Half the team spent the night so this will be a fun morning. I walked into the kitchen with my pajamas on. Everyone was sitting in the kitchen enjoying a breakfast made by Alfred. 

"Morning Tanya." Dick said with a smile.

I just groaned in return and he laughed. Tim rolled his eyes at something Bart had said while Gar laughed his ass off. I sat at the table next to Dick and snatched a cookie off Wally's plate.

"HEY!" He yelled trying to grab it back.

I glared at him and he sat back down. I smirked in victory and ate a bite of the cookie. Artemis walked into the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Morning beautiful." Wally said with a smile.

Artemis rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Hey Tanya." Artemis said grabbing one of Wally's cookies.

He rolled his eyes but let her take it. 

"Hey." I said blankly.

"Sorry about Jay." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"At least he's alive." I said shrugging. 

I finished my cookie when I heard class shattering. I jumped up along with everyone else who went silent. Dick walked in front of me and towards the sound.

"I'm going first." I said stepping infront of him.

"Hell no." He said pushed me behind him.

"This is my house." I said stepping infront of him again. 

He was about to pull me back when I drew my arm pack for a punch. He put his hands up in surrender and everyone followed me silently. We ended up going upstairs in the loft. We walked into the room a and a gasp escaped almost everyone's lips. There stood Red Hood, well Jason. I stood there wide eyed, he had blood dripping from his abdomen. I gasped an drew ran over to him as he stumbled forewards.

"I'm sorry I didn't know  where else to go." He whispered falling Tom his knees.

"Hey, hey. What happened." I asked in a panicked tone dropping down to his level.

"Joker." He said with a grunt.

I groaned and too off his helmet. He had blood dripped from the side of his lips. 

"Your so stubborn." I said setting his helmet down.

"All apart of the charm." He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my sweatshirt around the bloody wound. His eyes started to flutter and he fell into me. I panicked but tried to keep my cool.

"Hey stay awake okay." I said sternly helping him sit upright.

"Your funny." He said as his body went limp.

"Jason Peter Todd you listen to me." I said sternly catching him.

He let a small chuckle escape his lumps.

"This isn't funny you shit bag." I said standing up.

I grabbed his arms and dragged his body towards the door.

"Oh Tanya, you always were pretty mean to me." He said as I struggled to drag him.

"Becuase I care about you and your a stupid idiot who laughs about bleeding to death." I said with all  grunt.

"Ahh you do care." He said with a laugh.

"Your not helping." I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone else in the room was too star struck to help, I didn't really need them to anyways. I heard him grunt a little. I dropped his arms just as I was about to leave the room.

"You stay awake you hear me!" I yelled sternly stepping into his view.

"It's okay." He said with a small smile.

"No it's not okay!" I yelled sternly dropping down.

"I can't loose you again." I said as tears threatened my eyes.

"You'll never loose me." He said with a small smile.

"That's what you said last time." I said as a tear slipped.

He smiled. 

"I love you." He said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.