Chapter 2

Tanya's POV

I got out of bed and changed into clothes (outfit above) I curled my hair into loose curls. I walked down the steps and heard arguing.

"What's going on?" I asked entering the living room.

"Red Hood struck again." Tim said with a frown.

"And?" I asked raising a brow.

"And Nightwing was captured." Time said quickly.

"WHAT!" I yelled running to the computer.

I started typing away searching for a location on him.

"Tanya we already tried it's useless." Tim said sternly.

"Well clearly you weren't looking hard enough." I said typing away faster. 

Tim sat next to me in a different chair while I typed away at the computer. Alfred walked into the cave.

"Mistress Tanya might I ask, what are you doing?" Alfred asked setting a tray of cookies down.

"Finding Dick." I said grabbing a cookie and shoving it into my mouth while typing. 

Alfred let out a sigh, three seconds later there was a bing noise and the blinking dot on the screen.

"I got a lock on his location." I said excited.

Everyone looked at me in shock. I laughed and grabbed the coms. I put it in my ear and pressed down on it.

"Hey dad." I said writing down the location.

"Tanya what are you doing, I'm busy." Father said sternly.

"I have info you might want." I said with a small laugh.

"I pin pointed his location at an abandoned warehouse 12 blocks away from you now." I said with a smile.

"Alright I'll check it out, thanks baby girl." Father said.

"No problem father." I said taking my finger off the coms.

I walked to the costume cases and stopped in front of my newly built one.

"What do you think your doing?!?" Tim practically yelled.

"Saving my brother dumbass what does it look like." I said sternly.

Alfred protested but I eventually convinced him. Tim is staying back with Alfred to be over watch. I changed into my costume.

I left the cave on one of Bruce's spare motorcycles

I left the cave on one of Bruce's spare motorcycles. It took me 4 minutes to get there and I surprisingly got there before father. I snuck into the building and hit the the vents, I crawled to a room where I heard a small grunting. I looked through a small whole in the vent and saw Dick chained to the wall by his hand. There were multiple cuts all over his body and a puddle of blood under him. My eyes widened under the mask.