Chapter 4

I woke up in a bed this time I wasn't cuffed. I looked around the room and noticed something was off, this looks like my room at home but it's not. It can't be, right? I stood up and looked around. Everything looks like my room but I have this feeling something's off. I walked towards the window and went to open it when my door burst open and someone walked in. I turned and saw it was Red Hood.

"This isn't my house." I mumbled.

"No it's not." He said sitting in the edge of the bed.

"If I'm gonna hold you captive might as well make you feel at home." He said blankly.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked folding my arms.

"Doing what?" He asked blankly.

"Being nice to me! When Nightwing was your hostage you beat the living shit out of him!" I yelled confused.

"I could never bring myself to hurt you." He said standing up.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!" I practically screamed.

"Believe it or not you and I were friends once upon a time." He said putting his hands on his hips.

"I would never be friends with you." I said sternly.

"Oh but you have no idea whom I am under this helmet." He said mockingly.

"If you don't want to hurt me then why are you keeping me here?" I asked with a growl.

"Bait." He said folding his arms.

"WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO BE BAIT?!?" I shouted throwing my hands up.

"You don't have a choice, don't make this harder than it already is." He said sternly.

"SO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SIT HERE AND PRATICALLY WAIT TO DIE!" I shouted.

"NO I EXPECT YOU TO SIT HERE AND BEHAVE!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"BEHAVE! I DONT THINK SO, IM YOUR HOSTAGE FOR GODS SAKE AND I WANT TO GO HOME. SO NO I WILL NOT BEHAVE, I WILL ESCAPE!" I yelled sternly.

"SIT DOWN  AND BEHAVE OR ONE OF MY BUDDIES IS GONNA HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND PUT A BULLET IN BETWEEN YOUR EYES!" He yelled unfolding his arms.

"THEN YOU JUST DO IT, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! IM NOT GONNA JUST SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR MY FATHER TO FALL INTO SOME TRAP!" I yelled standing taller.

"NO!" He yelled sternly.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Maybe just maybe I can get my way out of this.

"If you claim to be such a crime lord, then why can't you take out a bat?" I asked mockingly.

"Oh I can kill a bat, just not you." He said sternly.

Okay show time.

"Please, I just wan to go home. It's been 4 days." I said hopefully.

"Sorry but no." He said turning away. 

I ran at him and caught him by surprise. I slammed his helmet into the wall and it created a small hole. Key to my escape later. I grabbed a communication device out of his utility belt carefully so he wouldn't notice while I brought my knee to his gut. I quickly hid they device in my utility belt while he recovered. He pulled out a net gun and shot it at me, I went to dodge but it hit my foot and took me to the ground. I hit my head hard and I could tell he new it. Fake it till you make it right? I closed my eyes and went limp with a groan. I heard footsteps walking towards me fast. I heard the cutting of rope and soon enough I felt strong arms underneath me and I was lifted into the air. I was pulled so close to his chest I could hear his heartbeat under all the armor he's wearing. It was rapid, he was nervous. I managed to turn on the tracker in the communication device and hooked it up to the batcave once he set me down on the bed in my room. Luckily he hadn't noticed. I heard more footsteps enter the room.

"What do I do?" He asked, I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Relax she will probably only have a concussion." Someone else's voice rang out. 

I waited there for a little and eventually made my love once I noticed someon approaching me. I leaped up and punched whoever head it was. The riddler's. He dropped to the floor unconscious and I rubbed my wrist. I didn't mean to punch that hard. Red Hood was on me in seconds, after a 15 minute battle of punches, kicks, wrist breakings, and cuts father showed up with Dick, Babs, and Tim. They fight intensified and the goons ended up running away scared. About 20 minutes later we managed to make our escape. I was so tired, I barley ate anything in the past four days and honestly my strength was fiading slowly, but surely. We got into the batmobile and seconds later I blacked out as dad drove us home.