Chapter 7

I walked down to the batcave and sat down on a chair. I typed away on the computer to pass my boredom until I saw a security cam showing Red Hood knocking out Tim when he walked out of the school.

"FATHER!" I yelled sitting up.

There was no response so I ran to the costume cases not taking my eyes off the screen. I quickly put on my costume.

"FATHER!" I screamed.

"What?" Bruce asked running into the cave.

"He's got Tim, Red Hood has Tim." I said putting my mask 

I ran to the bike and got on and started the engine.

"I'll meet you there." I said as I drove out. 

I drove as fast as I could down the street, I knew he wouldn't still be at the school, luckily I had put a tracker on him when I was his stupid prisioner. I pin pointed a location at a apartment 1 block away from me. I drove fast and once I was close enough I ditched the bike and crept towards the apartmet building as to not to warn him I'm here. I eventually entered the room they were in. I hid in the shadows.

"Hello Brucie." Red Hood said mockingly.

"I've found your little bird." He said showing Tim's unconscious form. 

"If you want him, meet me at 75th street near the abandoned warehouse at exactly 8, if you come early then we'll just have to clip his wings." He said ending the call.

Tim started to stir. Red Hood looked around the room everyone else in awhile checking in spots near me squinting. He knows someone's here.

"Ah Timmy, your awake." He said turning his attention to Tim.

Tim's eyes widened in horror. He struggled against the bonds and Red Hood drew out a flipping crowbar. WHO THE HELL CARRYS A CROWBAR WITH THEM!

"How's the bat been treating you?" He asked twirling the crowbar.

Tim didn't answer his eyes just widened wider and he struggled harder against the steel bonds. Red Hood drew the crowbar back ready to strike. He went to slam it down onto Tim when I stepped in the way and caught it in between my hands.

"Leave him alone." I said sternly tugging on the crowbar pulling it into my hands.

"ahh your back, miss me?" He asked mockingly.

"You wish." I said with a fake laugh.

"Sorry I'm just having a little fun with little Robin here, and your interupting play time." He said in an angered tone.

"Sorry, I pretty sure baby bird doesn't want to play." I said throwing the crowbar aside.

"Step aside Tanya, this doesn't involve you." He said frustrated.

"You bring my little brother in this and you can bet your ass it involves me." I said with a snarl.

"He ain't your brother sweat heart." He said putting his hands on his hips.

"Maybe not, but he's the closest thing I've got." I said getting into a fighting stance.

"But what about your little brother back in Nada Parbat?" He asked mockingly.

My eyes widened and so did Tim's.

"YOU HAVE A BABY BROTHER?!?" Tim basically screamed.

"YOU EVEN LAY A HAIR ON HIM AND I'LL SHREAD YOU TO PEICES!" I yelled with a growl.

"Don't worry, he's not my concern." He said pulling out a knife.

"But little Timmy here is." He said with a growl.

"Your gonna have to go through me first." I said putting out a baton.

"Sorry no can do, I'm not allowed to hurt you." He said mockingly.

"Then you shouldn't have brought my brother here asshole." I said throwing a knife at him. 

It hit him in the shoulder and he cried out in pain.  I ran at him and kicked his stupid helmet. I waisted no time and grabbed his arm. I bent it in a way it shouldn't go and a crack sounded. He grabbed my hair and yanked it back. I cried out and kneed him in the gut. He loosened his grip a little and I kneed him again. This time he let go and I went to punch him but he caught my fist and flipped me over. I fell with a thud and wrapped my legs around his neck. I swung over so I was on his back and used all my force to pull down. We both hit the ground with a thud only he hit harder. He came at me again and kicked me. I went flyin back but I put my hands down and did a back handspring. I threw down a smoke bomb and ran to unclip Tim's bonds. He started to fire off random shots although they were stunn. We ran faster until a bullet hit my back. I dropped to the ground and I could feel the electricity flowing through my back.

"RUN, GO TIM GO!" I yelled trying to stay conscious.

"TIM GO, ILL ESCAPE JUST GO!" I yelled after he didn't move.

He looked to me regretfully.

"I'll come back for you." He said as he ran off.

There he's gone. Relief washed over me as I fought for consciousness. See he has a special mind of stun where it feels like a gun shot then a prick of electricity the your eyes stay open as your vision fades and you go limp. Red Hood came into my view.

"Poor little Tanya, my hostage again." He said making a clicking sound with his tounge.

He picked me up and swung me over his shoulders as everything went black.