Chapter 5

I woke up in my bed, my real bed. I was no longer in my costume but in black joggers and a white t-shirt. I pulled the IV tube from my wrist and sat up. I walked out of my room and down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and everyone's eyes were on me. 

"Mistress Tanya you should be resting." Alfred said with a stern look.

"I'm fine Alfred." I said sitting at the table next to father.

He went over towards me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad your okay baby girl." He said with a warm smile.

"Don't worry father, he wasn't going to hurt me." I said returning the smile.

"Wait why did he hurt Dick but not you?" Tim asked raising a brow.

"He said that him and I use to be friends and that he would never hurt me. He also made it very clear to riddler and his goons that no harm will come to me." I said as Alfred set a small plate of chocolate chip cookies in front of me.

"Thanks Alfred." I said grabbing a cookie.

"My pleasure mistress Tanya." He said with a warm smile.

"But why would you be friends with him?" Tim asked raising a brow.

"I don't know. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't be friends with a man who kidnaps my family." I said taking a bit of the cookie.

"How long was I out?" I asked raising a brow.

"Just 2 hours." Father said taking a cookie. 

I nodded and finished my first cookie, Tim went for a cookie and I smack his hand away.

"Mine." I said sternly.

"But you let Bruce have one." Tim protested folding his arms.

"He's my father." I said grabbing another cookie.

"I'm your brother." He protested.

"Your an unavoidable irritation." I said rolling my eyes.

Tim rolled his eyes and walked off with Dick who was laughing. 

"Your mother's coming to take you to nada Parbat for 2 days to see how your doing." Bruce said hesitantly. 

"Ok." I said shrugging.

"Don't go getting to attached okay. I don't want you to end up like her." He said sternly.

"I promise father." I said giving him a hug.

Time Skip

I changed my clothes and grabbed my bag after putting my hair into a ponytail.

I waked downstairs and was meet with one of Dick's hugs.

"Dick I'm only gonna be gone for two days." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I'm gonna miss you." He whined.

"You have Tim, Babs, and your team. You'll be fine." I said pushing him away. 

"But I don't get my baby sis." He pouted.

"Suck it up Dick." I said rolling my eyes.

Talia showed up at the door with two other men, bodyguards. I said goodbye to father, Alfred, and Tim and left with Talia.

Time Skip

We arrived at Nada Parbat and mother showed me my room that I had the last time I visited. I opened the door and walked through while mother attended some business manor. I noticed I wasn't alone in the room. There was a girl probably in her early twenties, I'm guessing a widow. I set my bag on the bed and she looked to me.

"Hello miss." She said with a smile.

"Hi." I said noticing the crib and the baby toys scattered on the floor.

"My name is Maira, you must be Talia first born." She said with a smile.

"Tanya Wanye." I said raising a brow.

So not Talia's child?" She asked confused.

"I prefer being Bruce Wayne's child, but yes I'm her child too." I said blankly.

"Oh." The lady said putting a few of the toys away.

"So what's with the baby stuff?" I asked raising a brow.

"Oh it's for the new baby, Damian." She said with a smile.

"Who's baby?" I asked raising a brow.

"Why Talia's of corse." She said putting the basket of toys by the crib.