Chapter 6

"W-what?" I asked wide eyes.

"He was born 3 years ago." She said with a cheerful smile.

"And who's the father?" I asked raising a brow.

"Bruce Wayne." She said fixing up the crib.

"Oh my god." I said stumbling back.

"Are you alright miss?" She asked raising a brow.

"No, I'm not." I said using the bed to stand upright.

"Do you know where my mother is?" I asked brushing off my clothes.

"12 rooms down the hall." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said leaving quickly. 

I walked fast down the hallway, how could she do this to father. He deserves to know! I opened the door to the room mother was in and slammed it shut. I noticed there was 4 other people in the room. All of the, got offensive except for grandfather.

"How did you get here?" One of the men asked walking up to me.

"I'm her daughter, fuck off!" I yelled shoving him aside.

"Mother we need to talk, NOW!" I yelled sternly.

"About what?" Mother asked acting all innocent.

"Oh I don't know maybe it's because I HAVE A BABY BROTHER!" I screamed folding my arms.

"Right, sorry forgot to mention." Mother said with a smile.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled furious.

"What ever are you talking about?" Mother asked raising a brow.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I HAVE A BROTHER, FATHER HAS A SON AND YOUR JUST GONNA SOT HERE AND RAISE HIM IN SECRET?!?" I yelled throwing my hands up.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do and you aren't gonna tell your father anything about him." Mother said sternly.

"HE DESERVES TO KNOW!" I yelled sternly.

"He will know when the time is right." Mother said with a smile.

"I DONT THINK YOU GET IT MOTHER! WE ARE A FAMILY, YOU, FATHER,AND I. IM PRETTY SIRE FATHER NEEDS TO KNOW HE HAS A SON!" I yelled slamming my hand down on the table.

"I WILL NOT ACCEPT SUCH BEHAVIOR FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Mother yelled sternly.

"YOU MAY HAVE BROUGHT ME INTO THE WORLD BUT I AM SURE AS HELL JOT YOUR DAUGHTER! IS THAT CLEAR!" I yelled furious.

"Tanya." Mother said sternly.

"DONT YOU TANYA ME!" I yelled walking out of the room.

I slammed the door and heart grunting coming from a room next door. I looked inside to see a little boy about three learning how to fight. I groaned and realized it was my brother. I walked into the room.

"HEY!" I yelled sternly.

The man teaching Damian looked up and Damian looked too.

"Yes miss?" The man asked raising a brow.

"Stop that! He's a three year old boy, he doesn't need to learn to fight!" I yelled walking over to the baby boy.

"It's Talia's orders to train him to be the best of the best." The man said sternly.

"Well now its her daughters orders to leave my brother alone." I said sternly picking up Damian.

"I'm sorry but you can't do that." The man said stepping towards me.

"I'm sure you don't want to mess with the daughter of Batman, you've seen what he's done to grandfather. Imagine what his daughter along with the ruler of assasians can do to you." I said leaving the room with Damian in my arms.

"If I see you training him again, I will kill you." I said before walking back to my room.

Damian just looked at me. I smiled and poked his nose with my finger, he laughed and grabbed my finger. I smiled and we enetered the room. That lady was still here and she looked as surprised as ever to see Damian.

"Miss he should be training." The woman said sternly.

"Yea well 3 year old boys especially my brother will not be training by assasians to kill." I said sternly.

"You are excused, now leave." I said sternly.

She nodded and left the room. I set Damian down on the floor and he just looked up at me. He had mothers eyes but other than that, he looked like father.

"Hi Damian." I said with a smile.

He looked at me blankly, right they probably taught him Arabic first. 

"مرحبا داميان" the said with a smile (Hello Damian) 

"مرحبا" he said with a smile (hello)

"هل تعرف من أكون" I asked sitting down across from him. (Do you know who I am?)

He shook his head no. I smirked and ruffled his hair. 

"حسنا إم أختك" I said as he giggled. (Well I'm your sister)

He smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and kissed his little forehead. 

"You speak Arabic?" The lady from before asked rating  a brow standing in the door way.

"Yes, I do." I said rolling my eyes.

"حسنا كنت مليئة بالمفاجآت" she said with a smirk. (Well your full of surprises)

"حسنا هذه ليست المرة الأولى لي هنا" I said rolling my eyes. (Yes well this is not my first time being here)

I noticed the sun setting and baby Damian let out a small yawn.

I shoved the lady out of the room and closed the door, I locked it and picked up my little brother.

"هل أنت متعب داميان" I asked with a smile. (Are you tired Damian?)

He nodded his head and let out another adorable yawn. I smile and sat in the rocking chair holding him in my arms.

"وميض وميض نجمة صغيرة كيف أتساءل ما كنت فوق العالم عالية جدا مثل الماس في السماء وميض وميض نجمة صغيرة" I sang while rocking him (Twinkle Twinkle little star first 2 lines) 

He fell asleep after the song and I put him in the crib.

"Goodnight Damian." I said as I kissed his forehead and got into my bed.

2 days later

I had said goodbye to Damian, I promise mother I wouldn't tell father if I get to see him once every year. Once I arrived home I was engulfed into a hug by everyone. I eventually got to bring my bag to my room and sat on the couch with everyone else.

"So how was it?" Father asked raising a brow.

"Interesting." I said with a smile.

I took the picture of Damian and I mother took out of my pocket and looked at it. I smiled and father saw. He raised a brow and I quickly put the picture away.

"Who's that?" Father asked raising a brow.

"Just a baby there I became close to." I said with a smile.

Father shrugged it off and started a movie and just like that movie night began.