Chapter 10

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a different spot. This time I was in a car. My hands were cuffed behind me and a thick rope was wrapped around my chest and ankles. My mouth was gaged with a white cloth. I stayed still in the bonds and let my head drop pretending to still be out. 

"When is she going to wake up?" Blackfires annoying voice said aloud.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have nearly killed her she would be awake!" Red Hood yelled. 

"Drive faster, he's on our tail." Red Hood said again sternly.

The cuffs started digging into my skin and I couldn't hold back a whimper as they did.

"Shhh, it's alright baby doll."  Red Hood said soothingly.

"Why baby doll?" Blackfire asked.

"You wouldn't understand." Red Hood said.

That's when I remembered. It was Jason. I need to make sure, I need to know. God how could it be him, I'm just imagining things I mean I was barley conscious when I thought it was Jason. I was probably just hallucinating, still I had to know. I opened my eyes and groaned to make it look like I was waking up. I lifted my head acted shocked to see myself in bonds. I struggled against them grunting as I did. My hair was barley in the ponytail it's usually in and my costume had taers and rips in places. I struggled harder and fresh blood drew from my wrists.

"Hey, hey calm down." Red Hood said putting his hands on my shoulders. 

He pulled the gag down from my mouth while I glared at him.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down while your holding me to rot in you stupid dungeon chained to a wall?!?" I yelled sternly.

"Tanya calm the hell down or I'm gonna sedate you!" He said again.

"GO AHEAD!" I screamed.  

The white to his helmet looked into the white of my mask.

"Kill me as well, I dare you." I said sternly.

At this he took his hands off me and took off his helmet.

"Don't you ever tell me to do that, ever." He said sternly throwing the helmet aside.

"YOU DONT OWN ME! DAMN IT JUST SHOOT ME! IM TIRED, IM TIRED OF BEING HERE ALONE! IM TIRED OF WISHING AND HOPING THAT HE WOULD COME BACK ONLY TO NEVER SEE HIS FACE AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Who?" Blackfire asked in her snotty tone.

"Not like you would care, not like anyone would care!" I yelled sternly.

"Tanya stop this nonsense." Red Hood said sternly.

"I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CARE ABOUT ME! BUT YOU NEED TO STOP! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND YOU ACT LIKE WE ARE ALL BUDDY BUDDY!" I yelled.

"IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME YOUD SHOOT ME! ID RATHER DIE THAN LIVE ANYMORE SUFFERING EVERYDAY BECUASE WE COULDNT SAVE JASON!" I screamed.

"IT HAUNTS ME EVERY DAY EVER NIGHT, I CAN NEVER CLOSE MY EYES BECUASE THE ONLY THING I SEE IS HIS SCARRED, BLOODIED, BURNT, AND BROKEN BODY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO WATCH AS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE GETS LOWERED 7 FEET INTO THE DAMN GROUND!" I yellled slumping into the chair.

Tears poured from my eyes and I thought I saw a single tear escape his mask but he turned away.

"Never thought I'd see an Al Ghul beg for death." Blackfire said smugly.

"WELL IM NOT AN ORDINARY AL GHUL!" I yelled.

I sat there and held back sobs as tears slipped from my eyes. I saw the batmobile chasing us through the rear mirror. I laughed as tears fell.