Adam's Eve

"God made Eve so Adam could have a friend, his mother always said.
No, God made Eve so Adam could fuck. Would his father reply."

"Hey, Baby. You too busy today to come over? I haven't seen you in forever."

Yuri looks down at the beautiful girl in front of him.

He's standing behind the school, leaning against a brick wall.

He takes his cigarette out of his mouth and blows it in the girl's face.

She coughs and gives him an annoyed look.

"Yeah, I'll make time for you if you're trying to fuck."

The girl pouts. "I thought maybe we could do something else today. Like, go see a movie or something."

Yuri rolls his eyes. "You know I don't do that shit, Sameena. I'm not your damn boyfriend. You already have one of those."

Sameena frowns. "But, sometimes I want to be rewarded. I give and give to you, but what do I get back?"

"That's not my fucking problem you want to be 'paid for your services'. If you're gonna be this difficult I'll find any other girl who is willing to do what I want."

Sameena frowns. "I'm not a prostitue! But it's fine. Forget I said anything, you asshole."

Yuri shrugged and continued smoking his cigarette as she stomped away angrily.

He couldn't a shit about how she felt when he had no shits to give.