Aly

I was once your only constellation
Your sky, vivid and bright
With that of a thousand stars
That told the stories of our love
But you chose to seek out others
And as the constellations increased
And your love for me diminished
Our love became commonplace to you
And I would have to be
A commonplace constellation
In an expanding galaxy.

The field is a vivid green- a green that will not be easily forgotten Yuri watches the pretty, honey-Eyed brunette out of the corner of his eyes.

The girl, Destiny, is his sisters best friend, and his next door neighbor. His sister Alyson loves her to death, and so does he.

They sit together, alone. Alyson is at her boyfriends house, a place she is at more often than anywhere... especially since their father's increasing violence has begun to affect her.

He looks over to her, and watches her as the sun rays light up her caramel skin.
She catches him looking, and for once, he doesn't look away.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

"You're beautiful. Did you know that?"

He watches with adoration and a slight hint of satisfaction as red blooms across her tanned cheeks.

She hides her face behind her dark curly tresses. "You're just saying that."

"I'm not." He replies honestly. "I've wanted to tell you that for a long time."

"Why now?" She questions him, finally meeting his black eyes.

"I want to be the first one to sweep you off your feet."

Destiny laughs, and the sound warms his increasing cold heart- even if just for a little bit.

"How do you know you are the first?"

He ponders this for a moment. "I don't. But I can hope." He shifts closer to her; his shoulder now touching hers, he leans forward and into her personal space.

"Can I kiss you?"

The question is abrupt and Yuri himself was not expecting that to come from his mouth.

"I'm not sure. I'm nervous."

"Why? Have you ever kissed someone?"

"No." She mutters sheepishly trying to hide her face again.

"Good. Neither have I. We can learn together?" Yuri was not sure where his boldness came from.

He reaches down towards her- centimeters away from her mouth. Their breaths mingle together in the soft summer air until they finally conn-

Yuri wakes up with a pounding heart and an aching soul. The memories he tries to bury away manage to haunt him in his sleep.

He wanted to forget the time in his life where Destiny was the only constellation in his sky.

He broke Destiny's heart to salvage his own.
Because Destiny reminded him of the single greatest thing he'd ever lost- his twin sister Alyson.

Finding some more clues, y'all. Imma try to update as fast as possible because I want to complete this book.

Quick question, happy or sad ending?