Murder

Do you smell the stench of death?
It taints him like a woman's perfume
He's dying and he doesn't care
Do you?

Aly was gorgeous inside and out. She looked just like Yuri, but her heart was a much warmer place than his.

Yet, she always managed to warm it up.

Yuri has always done his best to shield his sister from their family woes. When his father was drunk, Yuri forced her out of the house and to Destiny's , her best friend, house right across the street.

Yuri would never allow Aly to be in the house when his father was drunk, or when the gang was over. Yuri himself hated being in the house, but he always stayed to try and protect his mother.

He had done a shit job of it as of late, but that was after Aly's death; a time when he had something to fight for.

Aly was Yuri's best friend and when she died, he died with her. He turned to drugs and violence and he finally made the biggest mistake he ever could- going his father's gang.

Yuri only did it to get justice for his sister.

Her death wasn't an accident- it was a murder in cold blood; a drive by shooting while Aly was sitting on the family's front porch.

Yuri sought for revenge in the only place he knew he would find it.

Now Yuri has blood on his hands and it isn't his.

He's trapped.