Rain

"Why can the earth cry rain
But boys cannot
It is natural to cry
For if the earth didn't cry
Nothing would refresh the ground for regrowth
Perhaps that is why many boys
Do not grow into men
They cannot grow something new
If the soil is dead and dry"

A light rainfalls upon that park bench and upon the shoulders of the boy who resides wearily  there.

Yuri hunches his shoulders under the steady rain. It's cold, but Yuri refuses to move until absolutely necessary.

He will sit there until he is soaked to the bone and on the verge of hypothermia.

However, that is not necessary because a light brown eyed girl comes to sit beside him.

He doesn't need to look to know who it is.

Destiny is not like Yuri. Yuri will leave you stranded on a park bench, but Destiny will see you stranded on a park bench and bring you company, wanted or not.

With Destiny there is an umbrella and despite wanting as much distance from her as possible, he is relieved to have shelter from the rain.

"I don't blame you." She whispers, her voice barley heard over the constant rainfall.

"You should." He whispers back, afraid to make eye contact.

"Aleyuri, you didn't kill her."

"Yes, Destiny, I did."

"I don't agree."

"Well, I don't care if you fucking agree. And if you think that this will fix everything about us that is broken, then you're wrong. We're done. Leave me the fuck alone, okay? You're nothing to me now."

He left her there, broken. Again, he left her without a glance back.

When will her heart stop shattering?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I hope y'all can start to connect the dots. If you need to, go back and read the first few chapters- they give a lot if foreshadowing and clues.
First person to solve the mystery gets a follow or a shoutout!!

-charlie