Authors note

This story is officially completed and I'm sure you're confused.

This story was a mess, and honestly, it was supposed to be. The reader was an outsider looking into Yuri's life. The reader was almost like a bystander. The reader knew some information, but not enough to see the big picture.

Yuri himself could not see the big picture. Did he kill himself, or did he get murdered? That is something the reader has to decide.

There is so much left open because that is how life is. Life isn't tied up in a neat bow and we don't always get the answers in the end. What really happened to Yuri's sister? What will happen to his dad? That is left up to the reader as much as it is to be.

I will admit, this story got out hand and went a total different direction. If you were here since the beginning (when i had a totally different plot and characters) then I applaud and thank you for sticking around. However, this story needed to end after two years of working on it and never being satisfied.

This is a story full of agony and heartbreak and I never thought I'd kill off my MC, but I saw no future for him, so I knew what I needed to do.

I love you,

Charlie

Edit 6/15/18 : this story is TRASH!!! what the actual heck did I write??