So long, Flash Sentry

Princess Twilight was walking around her castle when she saw one of the royal guards. It was Flash Sentry, but this time, he wasn't in his uniform. But that didn't stop Twilight from wanting to walk up to Flash and talk to him. She'd always had a crush on him ever since she first saw him.

 She'd always had a crush on him ever since she first saw him

"Hey Flash," she said to him, blushing. "Oh, hello your highness," said Flash as he smiled at her, slightly blushing. "Oh, you can call me Twilight," she awkwardly said, not used to being called Princess or your highness. Flash chuckled and said, "Well then, hey Twilight." He shuffled his hooves."Oh my gosh, he smiled at me," she thought in her head, and then she asked aloud, "So, what's up?" She wasn't used to seeing him off duty. "Well, bad news is, I'm departing from the castle," said Flash as he nervously looked at Twilight, because he too was beginning to like her. Her eyes widened as she said, "Departing?? What do you mean?" This was unexpected. "I got offered a better position as a guard somewhere else," explained Flash, "so I'm leaving here to take that job. It seems like a good opportunity. Sorry to tell you this so out of the blue, Twilight." Twilight looked down sadly as she sighed. "It's okay, I understand..." she softly said as she then hugged him, "I'm really going to miss you..." Flash gently hugged her back as he said, "I'll miss you too Twilight." They hugged for a few minutes, and Twilight only wanted to freeze this moment, and live in it forever. She didn't want her Flash to leave her forever. "Will I ever see you again?" asked Twilight. "One day, I'm sure of it," assured Flash. Then, he left the castle, waving goodbye to her. Twilight sighed. She was going to really miss him. But, she knew she could move on. After all, she had her friends, her brother, her niece, and of course, Spike. She could only hope.