Brother and Sister Reunion

Twilight and Sunset were right at the statue of the school's mascot, which was where the portal to Equestria was. Sunset was hesitant. "You okay?" asked Twilight as she looked at her friend. "I'm nervous..." admitted Sunset, "what if Garrett hates me? I didn't mean to hurt him." Twilight held her hand as she said, "It's okay Sunset, I'm going to be with you through it all, I promise." Twilight and Sunset then went into the portal, and soon found themselves back in the library in which the magical portal was. Twilight was back in her Alicorn form, and Sunset was back in her unicorn form.

 Twilight was back in her Alicorn form, and Sunset was back in her unicorn form

"How's Starlight by the way?" asked Sunset as she and Twilight walked. "She's doing well, thanks for asking," Twilight replied as the two looked around for Garrett, wondering where he could possibly be. "Awwww, you were so cute back then!" said Pinkie Pie as Garrett showed her, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Spike a picture of what he and Sunset looked like when he was a newborn and Sunset was still a toddler. "So Rarity, is there anyway you could make this a locket necklace, please?" asked Garrett as he gave the picture to her. "Of course darling," said Rarity as she looked at the picture, smiling.

Twilight and Sunset then entered the room where Garrett and Twilight's friends were. Garrett heard the door open, and saw Twilight and his big sister. His eyes widened when he saw her. He walked to her, wondering if he was dreaming. "S-sis?" he asked, looking at his older sister. When Sunset looked at Garrett all grown up, she could still see her little brother when he was still a little baby. "Oh Garrett!" she then said, and all her emotions overwhelmed her as she hugged her little brother, bursting into tears. Garrett did not hesitate to shed tears of happiness. Joy he felt to finally see his sister after so long. "How are you not furious with me?" asked Sunset. "I was sad because I thought I lost you..."  Garrett said softly, "but my sister is home, and has found her way... Just know that I forgive you..."

Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Spike were happy to see this reunion. Not a single dry eye was in sight. Sunset looked at her brother, seeing he got so much bigger and more handsome. "You got your Cutie Mark..." she said, noticing the music note. Garrett smiled, looking at his sister. It's like she never changed a bit. "We have so much to talk about," he said.

For the next few hours, the two talked about what they've been up to, looking around Ponyville. "So you and the human doppelgangers of Twilight and her friends go on a lot of adventures?" asked Garrett. "Basically, yeah," replied Sunset, "I'm proud that you're now part of a choir. I know you'll do great." Garrett smiled. Sunset then smirked at her brother as she asked, "You've got a crush on Twilight, don't you?" Garrett's eyes widened as he asked, "how did you know?" He began to blush. "I had a feeling," replied Sunset, as she looked at her brother, all bashful. "Isn't there some law that states a pony can't date one of royalty?" asked Garrett. "Actually no." Sunset replied. "Should I tell her?" asked Garrett as he looked at his sister. "Only when you believe the time is right," his sister replied, "and don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

After a few hours, Sunset and Garrett were outside the portal to the human world. "Are you sure you have to go?" asked Garrett, as he sadly looked at her. "There's magic out there that needs to be contained," explained Sunset, "if my friends and I do nothing, it could cause many calamities. I'm really sorry Garrett. But I promise, one day, I will return." Garrett then used his horn to make a locket necklace float. "Rarity made this," said Garrett, "it has that photo of us when I was a newborn. I want you to have it, so that you'll remember, and I'll always be with you." Sunset looked at the locket and the picture, and smiled, moved to tears. She put the necklace on, hugged her brother and said, "I love you Garrett..." He hugged back and said, "I love you too Sunny." Sunset then went into the portal, back to the human world.