The Battle of Dark Heart's Army

"Wait a minute," Garrett realized, "Twilight, you and I got magic! We can defeat these guys with our magic." Twilight smiled and said, "yeah, you're right!" Mr. Potato Head raised his hand and said, "Uh guys, I ain't got no weapons. By the time these monsters are done with me, I'll be French fries!" He was nervous. Garrett brightened up again and said, "I got an idea! Potato Head, I want you to literally use my head! I got a sharp horn! And magic." Mr. Potato Head hesitated and said, "are you sure?" Garrett nodded. He was ready to figuratively and literally use his head. The potato lifted the unicorn up, ready for battle. "Which of us should say charge?" asked Garrett. "Together?" asked Mr. Potato Head. "Together." said Twilight. "CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all yelled, and they attacked the army of the undead zombies and dark grey wolves. Twilight zapped her magic with her horns, disintegrating the zombies. When Garrett stabbed the wolves, they would disintegrate into dust. Sometimes, Garrett would blast with his magic from his horn. Dark Heart watched all of this, displeased. The three friends continued to fight for their lives. They knew that the biggest battle would be Dark Heart himself. After half an hour of fighting, they defeated the dark army. Or did they?

Dark Heart clapped his hands as he said, "very impressive. I clearly underestimated the three of you. But I was just getting warmed up." He then raised his hands, and from the ground came a new skeletal army of the undead. "You've got to be kidding me," said Mr. Potato Head. "Dark Heart, face me, you coward!" yelled Twilight as she glared at him. "Who says I was a coward, Alicorn?" asked Dark Heart as he then walked up to Twilight, smirking. Her heart was racing from fear. "Mr. Potato Head, Garrett, get in the cottage," she said. "We won't leave you!" protested Garrett. "This is my fight Garrett," said Twilight as she sadly looked at him. Mr. Potato Head carried Garrett all the way to the cottage, and barricading the door. Twilight then looked at Dark Heart, refusing to go down without a fight. Her horn was lit up. Dark Heart lifted up one of his sharp legs, ready to strike her down and impale her, but Twilight dodged, flying with her wings. She then blasted Dark Heart in the left shoulder. He gripped it, growling. "Heh, that tickled," he said as he then raised his hand to strike. He then leaped. Garrett watched, and then bolted out of the door.

Before Dark Heat could strike Twilight, Garret jumped and pushed her out of the way. Twilight looked at him and asked, "Garrett, what are you doing?" Dark Heart landed on the ground, irritated. "I'll never let him hurt you," said Garrett as he got up. Twilight got up, relieved Garrett was so willing to save her. They then faced Dark Heart. Garrett was ready to blast at him with a cocky smile. Their horns were ready. Suddenly, Twilight's purple aura began to shine on the outside. Garret's aura that was blue also shined on the outside. "What is the meaning of this?" asked Dark Heart as he looked at them in disbelief. Their auras lifted them up in the air. "Wait, what's going on?" Garrett confusedly asked. "I think I know what this is," said Twilight as she then held Garret's hoof, "and we can do this, together." They smiled at each other, then faced Dark Heart. Then, a giant blast came from the two, producing a rich dark color like a beautiful summer night. It blasted at Dark Heart, and you could hear him scream in agony until the screaming ceased. His new army was turned to dust, and Dark Heart was gone, right off the map.

Soon, Twilight and Garrett softly landed on the ground. "Is he gone?" asked Garrett. "Yeah, he's gone for good," said Twilight as she smiled at Garrett. Mr. Potato Head got out of the cottage and said, "whoa, what was that?" Twilight smiled and said, "I think I can explain."