Off to Canterlot High!

Twilight soon guided Garrett to the room where the portal to the human world was. "Okay, I'm going to go into the other world and see if I can find your sister," said Twilight, "I won't be gone long. Keep an eye on Spike. I'm sure my friends will keep you company. I'll come back with your sister, okay?" Garrett nodded and said, "Okay, good luck." Twilight smiled and went into the portal. Soon, she found herself back in the human world, and in her human form, standing on two legs.

"Definitely been a long time," thought Twilight as she looked at her human form and around Canterlot High School

"Definitely been a long time," thought Twilight as she looked at her human form and around Canterlot High School. She was hoping she wouldn't be here long, and would find Sunset ASAP. Soon, she found Pinkie Pie's human doppelganger. She walked up to her and said, "Hey Pinkie." The human Pinkie smiled and said, "Twilight! Wait, which version are you?" Twilight giggled and said, "I'm Princess Twilight." The human Pinkie soon realized and said, "Oh right! That explains the lack of glasses. What brings ya here from Ponyville?"

"Well, I was wondering if you knew where Sunset was," asked Twilight. "She's in her locker," said Pinkie, "I can show ya where." Twilight smiled and said, "Thanks Pinkie." The human Pinkie guided Twilight around Canterlot High School until they found the locker where Sunset Shimmer was. She was at her locker, putting away a few of her things. "Hey Sunny!" said Pinkie. This caught her attention, and she looked at her friends.

"Princess Twilight!" she said, "It's so good to see you!" She then gave her a hug

"Princess Twilight!" she said, "It's so good to see you!" She then gave her a hug. "It's good to see you too Sunset," said Twilight, "look, I'd love to meet up with all of you but, we need to talk. Just the two of us, Sunset." The human Pinkie nodded, "Okie Dokie Loki! See ya Princess! I'll tell the others you said hi!" Twilight and Sunset smiled as they then walked to a more private area in the school. "What's up?" asked Sunset. Then Twilight said, "Sunset, why didn't you tell me you had a younger brother?" Her eyes widened. How did Twilight find out? As questions like these flurried through Sunset's mind, memories of the times she bonded with Garrett flashed back to her. And all the guilt she felt towards forgetting about him when she went to this world she considered her home flooded back to her like a tidal wave. "I'm so sorry Twilight..." Sunset sadly said, "I should've told you about Garrett... It's just that I..." A tear fell down her eye. Twilight gently took her hand as she said, "It's okay, Sunset. I met your brother. He really misses you..." Sunset sighed, "I miss him too... I had a feeling you'd like him." There was silence for a few minutes. Twilight then said, "Want to come back with me to Equestria? I'm sure your little brother would love to see his big sister."