Chapter 1.

Author's note: hello guys! I just wanted you all to know that I am back! And not just back to Wattpad but back WITH BELOVED!
I don't know what happened this year but people started reading my books quite a lot so I decide to re-read them and edit some spelling mistakes and redaction... there's when I realised this story was still not over and I started with this new project; I have intended to post this chapter for quite a long time but I wanted it to be perfect, you know, the sequel of the story that made me love writing and helped me finding my true talent.
I am really proud and happy with how far Beloved has gotten this past year, and I am even more anxious to go on with this project.
Before you start hating me, now that this is the longest AN ever, I wanted you to know that every chapter is going to have a music video and you will be able to see Linda's outfits, settings... a lot of things; I will add photos to the story because I believe it makes it seem quite interesting.
Without further ado, LET'S BEGIN!

Music video of the chapter: Two Ghosts, Harry Styles

>>>

"I got the job!" Sitting on the isle from my kitchen I scream at Kaylee through the phone

"I got the job!" Sitting on the isle from my kitchen I scream at Kaylee through the phone. "I never thought I would make it but I did!"

She exhales, she's obviously relieved I did it. "I knew you could make it! You're a really talented writer! What are you going to do though?" I hear her laugh at her own question.

"Well... for now I am going to work for someone called... Paul," I read down my email confirmation looking for the name of my new boss, "basically what I am going to do is help him posting news on Facebook and Twitter. Everything about news and political coverage until I learn well how it all works but then I am going to be sent to the department I fit the most and I am going to begin writing my own posts," I explain really excited.

"I am so excited! When I come back we have to celebrate this," Kaylee shrieks. 

"When are you guys back though?" I take out my salad from the fridge and sit on the isle, unpack it and take a fork from the drawer. Then I sit down and take a bite.