Chapter 20.

Author's note: lately I haven't been much inspired to write - don't get me wrong - I love doing this, but there's so much in my head and I haven't felt well at all so forgive me beforehand for not posting constantly, I wouldn't write this story just to post but I really like to put all I can in it and give you guys - and myself - the best storyline I can.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote! x

Music Video of the chapter: First Time, Liam Payne ft. French Montana

 French Montana

>>>

I really feel wrong for Camille leaving that way, after a lot of thinking and taking some decisions I decided to give this a shot and now she is the one that is bailing

I really feel wrong for Camille leaving that way, after a lot of thinking and taking some decisions I decided to give this a shot and now she is the one that is bailing. I shouldn't have had left my laptop there with that article opened, and at the same time she shouldn't have had opened it.

Still, I am here in the reception asking for her room number so I can go and talk to her. I don't know what else to explain to her, because yesterday when we talked and I reminded her again that I am not over Linda and I can't easily move on the way she wants me to.

"Sorry sir but there's not a room booked for someone called like that," the woman, in her best English, explains to me.

Didn't she book a room believing she was going to stay in mine? Well... after all, she did.

"Thanks." I smile at the woman and make my way up to my floor.

The only other woman that probably knows where she is must be Glenne so I go to her room and knock, for my surprise Camille is the one who opens the door.

She doesn't seem to be that angry with me in this moment because she looks at me with sadness in her eyes but not anger, she moves to a side so I come inside.

I take some steps in, and just like she did yesterday when she got into my room, I stay by the entrance to make this less awkward. Camille sits on the bed, her hands between her knees while she stares blankly at the floor.

"I am so sorry you had to see that. Yes, I saw my ex but anything happened... we were just talking and after an argument she left." I explain. I won't tell her because she called me she got mad at me, or that we were about to get back together at least for a moment... or the fact that she found out I was going to propose to her.