Chapter 3.

Author's note: guys, I would like to know what do you think about it so far?

Music video of the chapter: Dusk till Dawn, Zayn Malik ft. Sia

>>>

Fourth day of the hiatus

I wake up and smell immediately my mother's amazing pancakes and Linda's eggs and bacon.

I take my phone from the night table and, as I've done for the past 2 days every second, check my business email to see if I've received an email from 'Dunkirk'.

When I update my inbox a new email from the director of the movie is read by my eyes.

"I got it!" I run down the stairs into the kitchen, where my girlfriend and my mother are preparing breakfast. "I am in the movie!"

Both Mom and Linda run towards me and hug me tightly.

"I am so very proud of you, son, you're going to make of that movie an award winner!"

"Thank you so much," I smile at her.

"I am just glad it is an all-boys movie and you don't have to kiss anyone." Linda jokes.

"Who said I would not?" I say and steal a kiss from her lips.

"Well, lovers, why don't you two set the table and help Robin getting settled?"

We do as she says. After having breakfast I stay downstairs receiving a call from someone of the movie and Linda goes upstairs to my childhood bedroom. She's been a bit down lately, ever since her Dad has been calling her saying he feels lonely and would like to win er heart again but even if she's one of the most forgiving people know; for her giving her father a second chance is going to be really hard.

"Is everything okay, was ir tour father again?" I crawl towards the end of the bed where she is sitting on, with her phone on her hands and her head down staring blankly at the floor.