Chapter 15.

Author's note: not much to say today so just enjoy the chapter and please vote!

Music Video of the chapter: More Than This, One Direction. (bc forever a directioner haha)

 (bc forever a directioner haha)

>>>

I get into the restaurant quickly, trying to maintain as invisible as I can because I am not in the mood to talk to anyone

I get into the restaurant quickly, trying to maintain as invisible as I can because I am not in the mood to talk to anyone. I take the same table, by the back, I always take waiting for my friends to arrive.

I have been ignoring Camille because I don't really feel like to her, due to her call my relationship with the love of my life is broken again, when she saved her number I never thought she would add a heart and save herself with a nickname I don't even call her; but what's worse is that I never changed it because I never thought Linda would take my phone.

I'm such a douchebag.

The only thing that's making me feel proud of myself right now is that I put the ring inside her purse so she's reminded that I was going to propose to her, that I want her to be with me until my last days so one day when she is ready she forgives me and becomes my wife and the mother of my children.

I know I've been a dick with Camille and she doesn't really deserve it but it pisses me off, if pisses me off the fact that she lied to me. She said we were going to take this slow and find out, step by step, what could happen but she... she's just like the rest.

"Why didn't you wait for us?" Jeffrey asks as he sits beside me.

"Yup. Really rude." Glenne supports him. She sits by Jeff's side.

"I didn't want to miss the reservation." I defend myself, when in reality I came first because I am not in the mood to talk to people.

"I've seen you're really tensed lately so I brought you a surprise!" Glenne exclaims and points at someone by the entrance.

And the worst surprise she could have given me smiles at me and walks immediately towards us.

My blood boils into my veins, I am feeling anger through my entire body. A feeling foreign to me but quite present right now.