Chapter 11.

Author's note: I am uploading the chapter today because it is 3 in the dawn and I am a bit sick so I can't sleep... and yeah, that's pretty much it.
Love you all x please vote and comment!

Music video of the chapter: Downtown, Annita & J Balvin.

(I know it is in Spanish but I really like this one)

>>>

I shut the door behind my back with the heels on my hands, leaving my keys really slow on the table I check myself in the mirror and realise how much I inebriated myself tonight

I shut the door behind my back with the heels on my hands, leaving my keys really slow on the table I check myself in the mirror and realise how much I inebriated myself tonight. The makeup that took me almost 2 hours to put on is smeared all over my face, even when I did what the tutorials said and bought Fix Plus by MAC, my makeup was supposed to last all night but perhaps the tears ruined the product on my face.

Tiptoeing I walk step by step until I get to the bedroom, when I open the door I see Harry with the lights on reading a book.

"Honey, you're home," I smile at him falsely, because inside I am hating him so much. I lost the baby 2 weeks ago and he did not even care, he did not know but I just did not want to tell him because it would have meant the same, he would have kept living his Hollywood life.

He stands up and takes off his reading glasses, "I arrived at 4pm expecting you to be here... I texted you and called you but you never answer, then you come and show up like this? What the heck, Linda?"

I roll my eyes and throw the heels into the closet, both of them get into the basket and I raise up my hands excited for my basketball player skills. Then I take off my dress and leave it on the floor because this is Harry's side, not mine, I do not have to pick up his mess.

"I am really tired and with a terrible migraine, listening to your complaints is not in my wishlist tonight... or this morning?" I ask him. While I crawl through the bed to my side.

"It is 4am." He answers. "What is wrong with you? Don't you have class tomorrow?"

"FYI I do not go on Fridays, and I was just drinking a cocktail with Miranda... it just hit me a bit too hard." I curl into the sheets and exhales loudly letting him know how relieved I am to be in bed.