Chapter 13.

Author's note: hi guys! There's not much to say but that I am so exited for Z2 to come out!!!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter so much that it makes you vote and comment x

Music Video of the chapter: In My Blood, Shawn Mendes.

>>>

"I already called Nick and told him everything is alright

"I already called Nick and told him everything is alright." I enter into the room pretending I am okay.

Now that I have a new number and a new phone I lost all of my contacts and I had to take Harry's phone to find Nick's number. When I unlocked it the first thing that popped up was this article with pictures of him and his new conquest... it didn't hurt me at all the pictures of me in it but seeing Harry with another woman. He was the one that didn't want us to break up and have some time apart because he was afraid that we would be over forever, but yet he goes and finds someone new just a month after we had that talk.

It really hurts.

Then I went through the Phone App looking for Nick's number and see all the calls he has made to this Camille and count the endless times she has called him.

Why am I here then? Why didn't they call her instead of me?

I place Harry's phone on the stand. "The CT was clear, you can leave now."

He looks me in the eyes, "could I ask you a favour? I have a meeting in London in 2 hours but I can't drive and I don't want to take another car or people would find out... would you please take me? I'll make it up to you, I promise,"

"Sure." I answer shortly.

When I was crying just seconds ago I couldn't tell him what I was really feeling because it didn't feel right, I instead said I had yawned and that's why the tear came out.

I help him arranging his things, finishing the papers so he could leave the hospital and help him as well, walking slowly towards my car because his ankle is a bit hurt.

"Where's your car though?" I ask while we get into my car.

"The front suffered all the damage, they are going to give it back to me in like 2 weeks but I won't be here... would you please pick it up for me?"