Chapter 4.

Author's note: guys, I just want to ask you to vote please! It would mean a lot. AND DID YOU SEE THAT ONEDIRECTIONVEVO POSTED A VIDEO FROM 2013!? My feels...

Music video of the chapter: Love me Now, John Legend.

>>>

25th day of the hiatus

I am sitting on my bed writing on Post It the names of the ones I bought presents for and pasting them on top of the wrapping paper. They're already wrapped but they're all in the same Santa Claus' themed wrapping paper.

Christmas was 4 days ago and my present from Harry were tickets to go to St Barths, and he said we would meet Jeff and Glenne today so I decided to buy them something because they're really nice and I like them both so much.

I bought something else for Harry too because my present was nothing compared to his, I bought things for my step siblings and I am going to leave their present by his flat before we leave to the airport.

I already packed my bags and packed Harry's. He's been really busy lately and I hadn't seen him for 3 months, I expected to spend more time alone with him but I understand how important this is for him so I am trying to cope with his busy life these days.

I just hope I get to spend time alone, with my boyfriend, in that island we are going.

~~~

When we descend from the airplane I feel my legs warm, this is not the typical hot-as-a-volcano climate but it is actually really nice.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Anne asks me, standing beside unsure on what to do next.

"I don't really know." I shrug. Harry left the airplane first and ran away without telling us where he was heading, or where we should go.

"We should wait for my son by that tree." She points out a palm tree, I just nod and follow my mother-in-law.