Chapter 2.

Author's note: so guys, I will update every 6 days, I mean, each sixth day after posting a chapter I will post another one. Enjoy, vote and don't forget to comment!
PD: I'll be linking the music video of the chapter above.

Music video of the chapter: Too Good at Goodbyes, Sam Smith

>>>

First day of the hiatus

My career started when I was 17, even if I am grateful for everything I have; me and the boys were already feeling really tired. Not just losing Zayn hit as really hard, but the fact that we've been working daily for 5 years and we haven't stopped.

It was really a need for us to have a break, to create our own music, new material, to find ourselves and to discover who we really are.

I want to start my own projects these days, then I really want to stay home and enjoy my free time with family and friends. I haven't been home muhc for the past 5 years and I really need to put everyone I love first.

I take my bags out from the car and place them in front of my door.

I told Linda I was arriving tomorrow but I really want to surprise her, so I need to be as sneaky as possible.

I open the door slowly and put the bags by the living room. I look for her in this floor but she is not in here so I, silently, walk up the stairs and hear something falling in our room.

"Shit," I hear her whisper and try hard not to laugh.

I open the door hastily and she looks directly at me with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe you!" She screams and runs into my arms, I hug her tightly and pick her up from the floor.

She gives me multiple kisses all over my face.

"I've missed you so fucking much!" I say and hold her face in my hands.

We haven't seen each other in 2 months; it felt like an eternity.