Chapter 17.

Author's note: I'm sorry I have not being much here but I have been a bit sick and I was finishing my semester. I am back though, now I am free and doing much better. x

hope you enjoy the chapter

Music video of the chapter:

>>>

Mitch is right

Mitch is right. I need to keep myself busy so I stop thinking about her, so I just decided I am going to go every single time I can to Los Angeles, life there is so eventful that I would never feel bored.

Also I am going to give Camille kind of a chance, it seems like she won't give up and I need to fish other fish.

I can't stop living my life thinking about the breakup when I was the one who said that she is much better without me, I need to act according to my words.

With my heart on my hand and not knowing if what I am about to go feels right or not, I open the door to my room and see Camille with her clothes on sitting on the bed. She's on my laptop.

I've never had a password because I don't see the point.

"Was it this why you didn't want to have something with me? Because you're back with your ex?" She stands up from the bed, I'm not sure if she's angry or just asking as if she was asking me the time. "You had sex with her one day and the next day with me?"

I shake my head. "I am not back with her and we didn't have sex." If you hadn't called maybe it had happened, maybe I would be there with her right now instead of here.

Before she or I can say something, Jeff opens the door and enters as if it was his.

When he sees Camille sitting on the bed he smiles really glad, happy that his girlfriend finally achieved her goal.

"We are leaving to Cologne now, the weather is such a mess and if we don't leave now we will never make it." He speaks.

I just nod at him and when I turn to look at Camille she is already walking towards the door and leaves without even saying goodbye.