Chapter 19.

Author's note: HEEYYYYYY I'M BACK! First of all, thank you so much for 1K, I wasn't expecting for it to get to that number taking into account that I haven't updated in months; I apologise beforehand. But I am back and that is what matters, isn't it?

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Music video of the chapter: Side Effects, The Chainsmokers.

>>>

>>>

He is so nice and wonderful

He is so nice and wonderful. He makes me feel special, he makes me laugh and he is helping me to find light again... but I still don't see him any other way.

Why did you kiss him? Twice?

The first time it was just because you felt like doing it to test yourself and find out if you feel something towards him, and the second time it was just because you were grateful he helped you out.

That's the first thing when I wake up in the morning I ask myself, possibly I don't remember much but that scene is vividly playing in my head. He was so happy, it seems like he felt finally with his goals achieved when it comes to me... and it seems that he thinks, once again, that I want something with him.

"How are you feeling?" Kay asks me, coming from the living room, I guess.

"Much better." I smile at her.

"I don't know if you mind but Niall is here," she whispers.

"Of course not! I haven't seen him in ages... he can come here whenever you want."

Kaylee said that she is staying here in my flat with me for the time she is in London, but now that Niall is here too I don't know if she is going to keep her promise. I had never lived alone, when I bought this apartment I was mostly never alone and now that I am having to live alone I don't like that feeling at all... I don't know if it's the fact that I lived so lonely in Harry's giant house that now every time I am alone I feel lost.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"I am going to take a shower and get changed," I stand up from the bed feeling completely well, as if I hadn't gone out yesterday.