Chapter 27

THE VISIONS

Everyone looked at Solomon after asking why Padruig is here.

Padruig laughed heartedly seeing Solomon confused look. "Young man, there are many things that you still don't about this pack." Solomon frowned earning another laughed from Padruig, "I can see he hasn't undergone acceptance yet" Padruig turn to Paige, "Even though you already completed the mating."

"Acceptance?" Solomon asked looking at Paige then to Padruig.

"You will become part of the Crescent pack, it is very important you know this things." Padruig said hardly answering the question. "Crescent pack is blessed by the Moon goddess. They bear the silver eyes like the shining full moon in the night. Crescent has laws that much more different from the other packs and Crescent has many alliances with other races other than the other packs."

"And one of its many alliance is with the Edom Coven" Padruig continue. "But we are not allowed to interfere with the affairs of the Crescent pack like this one." He was pertaining about Prius. "We are only allowed if it involved our race. Now the only thing we can do is to give information and help the pack to train." It was one of the conditions to avoid any conflict to other race. "So I am here to tell you about Kismet" he said meeting the twin's eyes speaking in his native tongue that only the twins can understand.

Payne looked at Alena then kisses her in the temple before whispering something quietly in her ears that no one can hear it.

Alena look at Payne after he whispered to her before nodding.

Paige glances at Raim.

Raim nodded then went to Solomon. "Sir, we need you in the training ground."

Solomon was about to protest but Paige gently squeeze his hand stopping him, he looked at Paige and she smiled at him before saying go. Solomon stared at her for a minute and then nodded decided to follow Raim to the training ground.

Alena also stood up, "please follow me I'll lead to you to your rooms." She said to the other two vampires.

One of the vampire looked at Padruig and bow, "Please excuse us sire" Padruig nodded and the two vampires followed Alena to their rooms.

When the door closes, Paige asked, "What about his vision?" she was still staring at the door sensing if someone is there to eavesdrop. She sighed and turns her body toward Padruig when she heard nothing from the other side of the door.

+++

Prius was standing at the window looking at the clouds shattered by the wind in the sky but it didn't cover the sun. He smiled thinking this is the right time to surprise them. He knows Paige hates the light of the sun and Payne is still recovering from his long slumber.

Sun is the source of the sorcerers' power, and when the sun is in its highest peak, the more powerful the sorcerer is.

He went to the bed and seated at the end of it. He gently caresses the cheek of the woman who was lying still in the bed.