Chapter 13

The Talk

She walked towards the prisoner but Alpha Slade stop her by grabbing her arm. A growl echoes behind them making the prisoner's eyes looked in their way.

She glared at Alpha Slade flicking her arm to let his hand loose in her arm. She sense Solomon behind them and thankfully he dare not to butt in between her and Alpha Slade.

Her violet eyes left Alpha Slade and met the prisoner's eyes. The prisoner gulped audibly and his eyes were drowning with fear.

"I'll talk!" The prisoner quickly said stopping her from getting closer to him. Everyone looked at the prisoner but the prisoner's eyes were still looking at her. 

Fortunately, the prisoner fear death.

"Then talk!" She snapped as she's about to lose patience; glaring at him in the process.

'Your face is hilarious' Alpha Slade said to her through the mind link, laughing mentally.

'This is not the time for laughing, Alpha' She replied sternly.

'Oh, so you're calling me Alpha now?' He innocently asked, 'I thought I'm not your Alpha anymore'

'You better shut up or I'll kill you' she warned.

What happen to Alpha Slade? He's abnormally cheerful today?

The prisoner looked away from her. "A man" he gulped as everyone was tentatively listening to him. "A man came to us and gathered every single Rouges in the neutral land" he paused, "A man with the same eyes like yours" he looked at her.

The Prisoner can still remember how he and his friends met that man for the first time.

He became Rouge after his family died. He couldn't cope up after their death. His pack couldn't do anything to help him so he run away from his pack and became Rouge.

His humanity was slowly slipping away with his wolf sanity. He rarely shifts to his human form. Before his wolf succumbs by dementia, he was found by a wandering pack in the neutral territory. He was welcomed by them with second thoughts and helps him to get his life back again.

Everything was going smoothly until a man appeared with unique eyes they ever seen.

They were at the forest near at the waterfalls; swimming, playing. They were having fun that they didn't notice a multiple footsteps.

He noticed the forest was oddly quiet then he saw a few wolves and men came out from the forest. The wolves bare their teeth to them.

His companion immediately went to his side looking at the newly arrived men and wolves. He was about to speak when a man with a unique eyes caught not only his attention but his companion looking straight to that violet orb eyes.

In that very moment their bodies' moves obeying the command of the man they don't even know.

"Same eyes like mine?" the prisoner nodded as he was brought back from his reverie. "A shifter?"

The prisoner shook his head, "no... He's not a shifter" he answered.

"He has this scent that we couldn't recognize until a while ago." Then he looked at Eaton. "He has the same scent as you but yours are fainted... not as strong as him." Eaton looked confused. "I can smell the scent of the shifter but there's another scent that is in you that I couldn't name of"

"So tell me boy, what are you?" The prisoner asked.

"I am haft shifter and haft sorcerer" Eaton answered honestly still confused.

"Ah, a sorcerer" the prisoner nodded like he finally linked together.

"You better telling the truth rouge!" She spat as she warned the prisoner. Sorcerers were all killed until they were extinct.

So this prisoner must be better saying the truth or else she'll torture him until he begs her to kill him.

"He manipulates our mind" the prisoner continued. "We were like puppets. We were compelled to obey his orders."

"But..." Eaton hesitated. "My grandmother is the last of her race, so it is impossible"

"Are you sure about that?" Solomon asked. She totally forgot that he is here.

"Yes" Eaton answered. "I remember it clearly, my grandmother used to tell me the stories about her race." he breathe. "The house of White was the purest and the oldest family of sorcerers. They are the royal family of their race. The last direct descendant of White family died as the rouges annihilated the Crescent pack." He looked at them. "It is none other than the Luna of Crescent pack, Lucille White"

Suddenly her sight becomes foggy the moment she heard the name of the Luna of Crescent pack. There's a hazy images flashes in her thoughts making her heart tugged painfully inside her chest and she was starting to feel a migraine.

Then a groaned and cracking of bones caught her attention. The prisoner's body was twisted in the impossible way.

'Is he shifting?' Eaton unconsciously asked them through mind link.

"No, the chains prevented any shifters from shifting" Beta Nicholas answered earning a frowned from Solomon.

Solomon looked at Beta Nicholas as he suddenly heard him talked. He couldn't understand why Beta Nicholas said that.

The prisoner cried out as his body was moving on its own and in different directions; the blood spurt out from his mouth choking him. He was shaking violently and his eyes rolled up leaving his eyes all white.

"It's not me." She said meeting Alpha Slade's questioning eyes. She can't even do something like that.

"Then who?" He asked gritted as he tried to go to the prisoner but there's an unseen force that prevent them from getting close to the prisoner.

"I don't know!" She didn't even know how to do that!

She really didn't know what's going on!

She needs to keep the prisoner alive. There are still questions that he needs to answer. They were struggling to get close to the prisoner.

Then the final snapped, the prisoner's head lolled like it was dead. The chains in his hand make his limped body hanging.

"Is he dead?" Solomon asked; the prisoner's heart beat was getting slower and slower.

She shivered feeling the atmosphere inside the cell changed. She tried to regain her posture but she was shaking inside like there is a dangerous and powerful than herself that is with them.

No one dares to move as they finally realized the changes inside the cell.

A menacing deep laugh sliced the silence inside the cell. They all looked at the prisoner as he continues laughing. "You listen to your grandmother pretty damn well" a voice said as the laugh died down. It was a different voice. It's much deeper than the prisoner's voice.

Then the prisoner slowly lifted his head revealing his face.

They were all stunned seeing the prisoner's eyes turns to violet like a dye spread in the clean water and the blood was still flowing from his mouth dripping from his jaw like it was nothing. A wide grin was plastered in his mouth.

What the fucking hell was going on?!