EXTRA CHAPTER II (part 2)

VIGO

A year after, the family of the Sage Pack visited the Crescent territory. Luna Rina of the Sage Pack is a close friend of Lucille and asked a blessing for the third child Luna Rina carrying inside her womb from Lucille. As they do the blessing, Vigo went out together with his beloved daughter Paige to play. He noticed that the first born of the Sage Pack keep staring at Paige and Paige also keeps stealing glances at him. Vigo dismissed the thought that maybe Paige and the first born of Sage Pack are Lifemate. The two children are too young to recognized Lifemate; but even Lucille notice it too.

A year after; one morning Vigo and his family is having a good peaceful day. There's no news about Prius or anything about what Kismet has said.

It was their usual morning, Lucille was cooking their breakfast, the pack was doing their early morning training and Vigo was drinking his coffee while mind linking his Beta to supervise the training. He thought that everything is perfect and peaceful; he didn't know that day will be the beginning of Kismet's vision.

Vigo was busy mind linking Raim – his beta to report about the training when his eyes caught Lucille staring mindlessly in the food that she put in the table. He immediately dismissed Raim and called Lucille, "Is everything alright?"

Lucille turns to look at him and having a second thought to say what on her mind.

"Lucille" Vigo said, "Don't make me read your mind" even though they are Lifemate, they promise each other not to read each other mind without each other's permission.

"Um..." Lucille looked away, "I feel something wrong"

Vigo stood up looking worriedly to Lucille, "Are you sick? Should I call the Pack doctor?"

Lucille shook her head and before she could say something, Payne and Paige entered the dining area. Lucille smile sweetly to the twins while Vigo is still staring at her figuring what's on her mind.

"Mom" Payne called the attention of Lucille.

"What is it?" Lucille went beside the Payne and kissed his temple.

"Paige is acting weird" Payne answered. It was clear in his voice that he was worried.

Lucille looked at Paige with concerned written all over her face and walked towards her. She was trying to ignore the fear rising in her heart. She gently put her hands in Paige's arms brushing it up and down, "Are you okay honey?" Lucille looked straight to Paige's eyes and she felt it was not Paige who's staring at her.

Paige was about to open her mouth to speak but a wave of dizziness hit her. Her knees gave up and her body sways backwards.

Lucille immediately put her hands on her back to support her.

"Paige" Lucille called her, "don't closed your eyes honey"

But her eyelids were too heavy that she can't control it.

"Vigo!" Lucille shouted getting Vigo's attention.

Vigo blinked and looked around disoriented. He heard Lucille shouted his name again making his body automatically on alert. He saw Lucille gently tapping Paige's cheek as if trying to wake her up.

"What happen?" he asked as he took Paige in his arms.

"I don't know" Lucille was shivering, "She suddenly collapse."