catorse|14|quatorze

i don't hesitate.

"sure. i mean... sure", i reply softly, massaging my neck in an attempt to relieve myself of my headache. it's more in my eyes, i decide. sinus.

miller beams at me, pushing some fluffy, sunshine coloured bangs back. i turn my chair around so i can face him. there's a pause.

"hey, so is this class going to be easier or harder for you? since you know french", he rests his head against the palm of his hand. i shake my head.

"spanish is my main language, actualmente. esta clase será muy fácil", i tap my fingers gently on the desk and smile awkwardly.

"i love when you talk spanish to me", he winks. i laugh and begin to notice little things about him. he has a few small freckles dotted around his nose, there's a tiny scar on his jaw. that has me curious. not only that, miller bites his bottom lit and his eyes are a rounded shape that widen quickly at loud noises.

"and... you speak french?", i ask raising my voice a little to be heard over the ruckus of everyone talking and laughing. miller shrugs.

"a little. we went there on a trip a few years ago", he tells me. "that's how i know how to say 'my name is'"

i narrow my eyes, thinking back to our first encounter a few days ago. "you startled me. i dislike social encounters that lack preparation".

"as in me watching you dance in the alleyway between the library and maple cafe", miller nods slowly, eyes alight.

"and how long were you watching, mr stalker?", i tease. apparently, miller acts all tough but blushes easy. before he can reply, miss kellie's painfully high voice rings out:

"okay, now everyone stand up and share what you've got", she claps her hands together. then, pointing at me she announces, "let's start with these two"

+

spam the comments with weird questions for my friend's q & a