veinticinco|25|vingt-cinq

"call me"

i nod in reply as levi sees me out of the studio. my chest feels heavy and empty with disappointment in myself. i'm still wondering what i did wrong, and i think levi notices. he bites his lip, gazing at me, not sympathetically as if i were a puppy, but like he understands.

"would it be okay if i gave you a hug?", he asks softly. i give a slight nod, and he pulls me into his embrace before i silently burst into tears. i can smell the chupetin on his breath, sweet raspberry. he had chucked it into the bin on our way out in anger. the thought brings me back to my failed audition: suddenly i'm not exactly discreet with the crying and my body starts to shake.

"bitch. she's an old bitch controlled by money and extremely high standards", he whispers, hugging me tighter.

"i don't know what i did wrong", i croak, trying not to get my stupid, regretful tears on levi's expensive-ass clothes. he pulls away suddenly, looking me dead in the eye,

"jacques. jax. you didn't do anything wrong", he insists seriously. "that was the most beautiful performance of swan lake i've ever seen, and i only saw the beginning"

i blink a few times to halt the tears and run my fingers through my hair out of nervous habit. levi pats me on the shoulder a little awkwardly.

"marigold gave you a second chance and i'm going to help you. i gave you my number inside for a reason", he reminds me, dark eyes calm. "call me"

pathetic. i feel pathetic. as i turn to make my way home, i hesitate. glancing over my shoulder, eyes hidden behind my messy curls, i find the courage to ask;

"levi? what is... do you have snap chat?"

he smiles at me. "levicoffs"

the only thing i can think of as i walk home is how creative miller's user is compared.

+
a double update for my best friend laura ;)