1

Jason P.O.V

He's literally on every magazine. I haven't met 1 teenage girl that says he isn't "Hot" or "Beautiful"

Everyone has a thing for him even straight guys admit it. Crazy right?

He's always on TMZ they always try to find dirt on the young man but never could. He kept a private life which I respect.

The world shouldn't have to know everything about you. Until today they found something. Something that the world shouldn't have to know. Something that should be kept a secret for his own sake.

Where are there morals?

He was adopted

The extraordinary Justin Bieber was adopted as a child, but that's not it. His real birth parents were crack addicts, and he was abused growing up before being saved. TMZ needs to know where to draw the line. How fucking sick are you?

Your sick!

"Mr.McCann" I raised my head up and forgot I was in a meeting. "My apologizes" I blushed.

"As I was saying. . ."

As I was saying, it's been a week since the whole world heard Justin was abused and he hasn't even been seen.

Magazines, Newspaper articles, and even on the News. There talking about how he disappeared. But I know, I know he didn't disappear. 

He's hiding.

And how dare you people call him a punk? You found something so secretive and then what? You expose him. Sick I tell you, there sick.

"What do you think Mr.McCann?"  I bit my lip. I have to start paying attention after all it's my job.

"Repeat the question" I spoke.

"Would you mind going to Mr.Bieber's house for a photo shoot?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Have you not heard the news?"

"He obviously wants to be alone" I spoke sternly. Are they also assholes with no morals?
What did you mother even teach you?

"We spoke on the phone this morning with Mr.Bieber, he wants to make an new appearance with this new look of his" I kissed my teeth and nodded.

A new look?

::::

"Mr.Bieber it's me Mr.McCann for your photoshoot" I knocked on his door. The door opened slightly and then he stepped out.
Wow

He's blond, with green eyes and freckles. What the fuck?

"Your eyes are uh different" I mumbled. "There my natural eye color, my eyes aren't hazel they were contacts see" He showed me a picture of him when he was about 2 years old.

"Adorable" I chuckled.

"Why did you wear contacts? People in the modeling business would kill for those"

"My agent said they made me look weird"

"They make you look unique, I like it" I spoke kindly. How dare his agent lie to him? He looks stunning.

"Freckles?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Makeup covered it up" He blushed pushing his blond locks behind his ear. I licked my lips staring at his features that he hid for so long. He's beautiful, like art.

"And the blonde? That's natural too?" I asked curiously. "No" he giggled.

That's adorable.

"I wish, I just dyed it blond. Do you like it?" He asked. He cares about what I think? Like my opinion is relevant to a super model?

"Not that my opinion matters but I do, very much" I smiled. "To me your opinion does matter" Justin took of his shirt, and sagged his pants a little just to see the Calvin Klein logo on his underwear.

"Ready?" I asked as I adjusted the lighting so you could see his sparkling green eyes. His hair was shining and teeth were as white as snow.

Beautiful.

After picture, After picture, After pose, After pose. I collected the amount of photos needed for the magazine cover.

"Do you want to take a look at the photos?" I asked as Justin put his plain white shirt back on. He has all this money but is really humble. He doesn't dress like he has billions. He dresses like how he used to before the fame.

"I rather not I'll just get self conscious and not like how I look" he scratched the back of his neck. "Ok" I said packing up the equipment. I'm kinda shocked at his request, if I was this good looking, phew I would be cocky.

Justin walked me out the door but before we said our final goodbyes I looked at him.

"Justin?"

"Yes"

"As a man who takes photographs of millions of half naked girls and men, your the only one that is not only physically appealing but sexually too. Your very beautiful don't talk down to yourself"

He looked shocked at what I said. He was at a lost for words, as if he was gonna say something but it didn't come out.

"Have a nice day" I winked before walking to my car and packing the equipment up. I felt Justin stare at me till I drove off

...

"Mr.McCann it seems Mr.Bieber has taken a great liking to you" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't say?" I smirked looking down. "He wants you to photograph his next photo shoot in Italy"

My eyes widened.

"Italy?"

\/\/\/
I know what your thinking, there moving to fast! Well your wrong, this is just the beginning of heartache 😉