16

Justin Bieber

jeff ended up staying for dinner.

sadly

although he apologized to jase and all, i could still see that jason was pissed. he stared jeff down the whole dinner. even jason's mom noticed the tension.

"so jeff how long have you been justin's agent?"

"for 3 years now right bud?"

"about yeah, jeff's my second agent"

"i am?"

"you are..." i trailed. fuck why did i bring this up?

"who was your other agent?" jason's mom asked. i looked at jason for help. i guess he didn't get that i was pleading him to change the subject.

"uh um yanno he's underground. you guys probably never even heard of him" i took a bite of ravioli. which is delicious by the way. i wouldn't mind starving a week to continue to eat this.

"i know everyone justin, just tell me. i'm your agent now i'm not gonna be jealous or something" jeff snorts. jason continues to glare at jeff and i sigh.

"his name was oliver beck" jeff and jason's jaw dropped. fuck jason knows who's oliver.

i'm so dead.

"j-justin you worked with oliver beck?" jason asked hesitantly with his eyes widened. i felt ashamed. i felt my stomach twist and my heart drop. i was trying to resist the tears that suddenly came to the eyes.

"i-i'll be right back" i ran to the bathroom. i closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. i'm a fucking disaster. why would i bring this up? why didn't i lie? that's not me anymore. i'm not the same justin i was back then.

i'm different

"justin babe" i heard jason call. "can you let me in so we can talk" i didn't wanna talk. i wanted to stay in here and pretend that we never had this conversations "please?" jason pleaded.

i slowly opened the door. i allowed the tears to fall from my face and looked up at jason. he always sees me like this. he probably sees me like a little kid all the time. always crying and shit. jason came in and locked the door. he sighed before looking at me. he cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly. i was shocked. why is he kissing me? especially after finding this out about me.

"j-jason i-"

"you don't gotta explain yourself jay" i felt the urge to scream. i wanted to punch the walls and slap myself across the face. how could i? why isn't he disgusted with me? because am i

"n-no i have too" he deserves to know. if me and jason are going to be in a relationship he should know the good and bad about me. even though he has seen more bad that good. "when i first began to freelance model i would get called in for like college shoots and stuff...but that wasn't paying enough for anything.."

"justin-"

"i was pretty broke once i escaped my parents. i didn't have a lot of friends. no family. i needed money and i couldn't keep staying in hotels. so some college guys would take photos of me..naked. a few paid for my nudes. it was underground you know? it was mostly for closeted boys...then i met oliver...he got me on gay porn magazines and he'd get me jobs for like perverted shoots. till i started posting regular pictures on instagram. then i met jeff and immediately dropped oliver..i didn't want to jason..i-i didn't l-like it" i covered my face.

i felt jason pull me into his embrace and rest his chin on my head. "i took a pictures for oliver" jason mumbled. "he's a sick dude...he does this to girls and boys..i only did one shoot but never again. i didn't care how much he paid. i didn't feel comfortable...i'm sorry baby"

my tears rain down my face and soaked up jason's shirt. "i'll just tell my mom you aren't feeling well and we can reschedule"

i sniffled nodding. i felt so bad. i ruined it. i ruin everything.

"i'm sorry" i mumbled.

"why are you apologizing?"

"because i ruin everything"

"you didn't ruin anything, this is a sensitive topic. i don't want you to mask your feelings. let it out. my mom would understand and i don't give a fuck about what jeff has to say." jason spoke. "wash your face okay beautiful" he kissed the top of my head before closing the bathroom door.

well justin you've done it again