4

Jason P.O.V

"My Jason!"Ms.Richardson grabs my face and pinches my cheeks. I hear a giggle come from Justin as Ms.Richardson invades my person space.

"Hi Ms.Richardson long time no see" I smile.

"We must have dinner after the shoot, please my treat" she rubs the side of my arm.

"Actually Ms.Richardson me and Jason have plans after" Justin saves me.

"Oh that's to bad, maybe tomorrow for breakfast?"

"Can't my flight is tomorrow" I frowned.

"Oh" she frowns. "Soon we can catch up Jason, till then let's work!" She walks away.

"Thank you" I mouthed to Justin. He sends me a wink before being taking into wardrobe. I need to get a hold of myself.

That's Justin fucking Bieber.

He doesn't want anything to do with me, he's out of my league and he's a fucking model. Is he even gay? Snap out of it Jason it doesn't even matter. You're his photographer.

I didn't notice my pacing back and forth till I stopped in my tracks. Justin.

He looked stunning. They use Justin for his body he's always called in to do half naked shoots. I mean I don't mind but his face is a work of art, I wonder why Prada or Gucci doesn't hire him. He's big time in the model world.

"Ready?" Justin asked stepping to the background.

"Always" I replied turning on my camera. After 30 mins of photos, 3 outfit changes, and a switch in backgrounds we finished. I turned off the lights and out my camera away to see Justin waiting for me. I had a light smile

He's waiting for me?

"Mr.Bieber" I teased. "You wouldn't be waiting for me?"

"Uh I told Ms.Richardson we had plans, you didn't think I was going to lie to her" he gasped. I chuckled packing up my stuff.

"Where too?"

:::

Italy is beautiful, I wish I could stay longer to sightsee. Especially with Justin but I know my luck doesn't run to far.

"Hey can we get something to eat I'm starvinggg" I trailed:

"I'll take you somewhere, I'm okay" Justin smiles taking my arm.

"Are you sure? I've been up with you since the crack of dawn and all I saw you had was coffee." I reminded him.

"Yeahh my stomach hurts anyway" he guides me to a cafe.

"Yeah probably because you didn't eat" i mumble.

"Jason I'm good okay?" He tries to sound truthful yet I can see him threw the lies. "Trust me okay" he rubs my arm. Shit he's doing this on purpose. "I'm
Fine"

"Alright Justin i trust you, it is your body" I rasp. I'm
Making a mistake. I can't force him to eat he's not 4. How long is he going to starve himself?

;/;/;/

"I had a amazing time Jason" Justin smiles as we walk to the hotel.

"Seriously?" I tried not to blush.

"Yeah you're really cool to hang around jase" I felt my heart speed up. Chill

"I really liked chillin with you Justin" I put my fingers under his chin. He avoided eye contact, I watched as his cheeks turned pink.

"We should do this again sometime" He spoke now looking into my gaze. Kiss him, Kiss him, Kiss him

"Yeah we should" I licked my lips
Now
Now
Now
"I'll see you around Jase" he mumbles with a weak smile.

I fucked it up

"I'll see you around Justin.." I trailed unlocking my room door.

My back slid against the door as I sighed

I should've kissed him
I literally had the opportunity, he basically asked me with his eyes.

I'm a fuck up, I face palmed with regret

Justin's P.O.V

I let the hot shower water hit my back, the makeup from the shoot covered the shower floor revealing my cuts and bruises. I sighed and grabbed a rag to continue washing my body.

My mind started to shift to Jason and our day today. I don't think I've had that much fun in a long time. His presence makes me safe like all the bad in the world couldn't harm me. He should've kissed me. I wasn't going to make the first move.

Flashback

"Wow your fans love you" Jason smiles after I took a few photos with my supporters. "You can literally sell them air" I chuckled at his joke

"Where would I be without them? Besides that don't love me, they love my face" I don't get what's there to love about it.

"Couldn't argue with that" Jason smiles. "You've done interviews...I've seen a few stop acting modest. You are what we want to be"

"That's not the real Justin though" I confess "it's what the brands want, I wish that was me, I was I was a pure and clean as everyone sees"

"Than whose the real Justin?" He asked

"Do you really care to know"

"I'm all ears" he grabs his ears

I smiled at the thought. I grabbed my towel and stepped out the shower. I looked in the mirror, looking at every flaw. The cut marks along my ribs and thighs. It's a story behind it all. I sighed putting lotion on my body.

My stomach growls yet I resist the urge to eat. I can't. That's why I'm ugly now. I threw on my boxers and wrapped my towel along my shoulders. I checked the time 12:34

I turn on the tv to see Jason on E news.

Famous Photographer/ Lover? There are rumors of  photographer Jason McCann, and superstar model are secret lovers

A picture of me and Jason is shown

"More after this" I turned the tv. I laid on my back and sighed. I don't mind the thought of being with Jason. He might want me to clear it up though. He probably doesn't want to be with me anyway. He's just a friend.

I wish it could've been more.

I heard a knock at my door and froze. Fan girls? I'm not wearing any makeup. I looked though the peep hole to see Jason. I open the door confused.

"jase?" I was then pulled to his lips. As I savored the taste I desired.

Fuck.