15

Jason McCann

"thanks jason" amaya hands trailed my shoulder to my back. she's a model. she's pretty. we had a fling or two when i was a upcoming photographer, but i'm with justin now.

"yeah" i said not paying attention. i felt her kiss my neck and i immediately moved my head. "woah i got a boyfriend"

she raised an eyebrow. "justin? that's a fling jase..c'mon one round" she pouted grabbing my hands. she tried to look seductive but i didn't feel anything towards her. of course i still thought she was beautiful but she wasn't justin.

"amaya, no" i took my hands away and started packing my stuff. "i ain't push up on you when you were with bryan. let me be happy"

"whatever jason, when that little fling is done. don't call me"

"i didn't plan on it"

():():()

i texted justin to check up on him. He's been recovering well. he doesn't argue with me when i tell him to eat. he's been taking his medicine. he's doing well. i'm proud of him.

jay baby you ok?

he responded with a yes, hurry home

i smiled at the message. home

my home is his home. it makes me happy that he is becoming more and more comfortable. we took a shower together yesterday. we are making progress

flashback

"i feel so weak to stand up in the shower" justin coughed.

"so let me take on with you" i joked.

"for real?"

i sat up, with my eyebrows raised. "i mean yeah. you can hold on to me and stuff. i'll even lotion you up" i smiled. Justin blushed before nodding. i held his hand taking him into my bathroom.

i was patient. i helped him take off his shirt and pants. he was embarrassed and didn't want me to take off his underwear, so he did it himself.

i discarded my clothes and turned on the shower. "too hot?" i asked.

"uh..no" justin said innocently.

"i won't try anything" i chuckled. "don't be nervous love" i kissed his forehead.

flashback over

i couldn't help but smile at the thought. i missed him. it's only been 3 hours and i miss him.

<~>

"babe! i brought starbucks" i yelled locking my door.
"jay?" i called. where is he?

"justin?" i called as i jogged up the stairs. no answer. i texted his phone before i saw my name again on the news.

amaya and jason mcCann dating?

jason mcCann cheats on supermodel justin bieber