8

Justin Bieber

it felt so good to finally rest. jason's bed is so comfortable. or maybe i just enjoy his company. his arm was tightly around my waist how i like it. i felt so loved in his arms. i feel like jason will be taken away from me. he's too good for me.

he's everything i want. i feel like i don't deserve him. he deserves someone better. i felt his thumb slowly rub small circles on my hip. i couldn't help but blush. i feel safe for once. like nobody can hurt me. like no paparazzi will come find us. i wish i could stay here forever. i wish this could be my life. just staying in jason's arms.

"you okay?" he rasped. i turned to his face. i smiled and nodded. his hair was messy and his eyes were swollen but i thought he looked so handsome regardless. his voice is so sexy in the morning. "slept good?"

i caressed his face. he's so caring. "i don't think i slept this well in a long time. thank you jase" i kissed his nose.

"anything for you" he replies. "my home is yours baby" he ran his fingers threw my hair. my stomach did a backflip when he called me baby. stop justin. we aren't even dating yet, i can't catch feelings for him and we aren't even dating.

" what time is it?" i yawned. jason checked over to his phone.

"it's 1" i jumped up frantically. i have a shoot today at two i'm going to be late! i didn't even get to prep my face. i look so swollen and ugly what am i gonna do? "jay? what's wrong?" jason asked concerned.

"i-i have a shoot today. i look s-so bad" i felt my heart racing. this is my cover shoot. it's gonna be on the cover of magazines and on billboards and i look like this!

"hey hey shhh" jason grabbed my hands. i just noticed i was shaking. "take a shower, do you have a special face wash or something? i can go pick it up for you and i'll drop you off, ok? if you go in now we can make it by 2"

he's so understanding. why is he so caring? perfect almost. "i can't make you do that jason, i can't take up your whole day" i sighed.

"you aren't, i have no plans. i enjoy spending time with you" he spoke. he kissed my hands before giving me a towel. "go now, you'll look great"

Jason McCann

i went to pick up breakfast for me and justin as he showered. i noticed he barely ate anything yesterday. it must be because he doesn't want to be bloated before the cover shoot. so i got him a smoothie and his special facial cleanser. i looked at the time. 1:20. i gotta hurry fast i don't want him to be late.

i walked inside. justin was only wearing boxers he was analyzing his body in my mirror. he pinched and grabbed areas where there was little to none body fat. i saw his scars along his body. not any new ones though.

"here jay" i handed him a smoothie. "it's good i promise, nothing that will make you bloated. the lady said this should help with the face swelling if you drink it fast enough" he looked down at the smoothie before into my eyes. his eyes were watery. "hey? what's wrong?"

justin put his face in my chest and began to sob. "justin? what's wrong baby? talk to me"

"i don't even want to go jason" he cries. "i just want to stay here with you" i rubbed his back.

"you can always come back jay. you can come back tonight...this is important. you look amazing as always. you're gonna be on a cover. i have to be the first one to buy it" i encouraged him. he looked up at me. his eyes were red and his hair was messy. i felt my heart break at the sight. i want him to stay too.

but i know he has a job.

"i can come tonight? you promise?"

"i never break a promise" i kissed his forehead. "i'll even wait for you. i won't leave till your done"

"you think i'm a baby don't you" he rubbed his eyes.

"i think you never got the chance to be babied" with justin's adoptive parents being creeps, it seems like justin never got the attention and love he desired growing up. "i'm here for you ok? come on. throw this one and let's go so we make your shoot" i handed him my hoodie.