20 [FINAL]

Jason McCann

"it's official! supermodel justin bieber, owner of fits by j is engaged to photographer and co-owner to fits by j, Jason Mccann"

"wow they are fast" i spoke

"you did propose at a restaurant" justin giggles.

"yeah because that's where we had our first date...when i asked you to be my boyfriend" i smiled at the thought.

"you're my type" i  replied. "i was going to ask you this later after dinner but...justin, will you make me the happiest boy in the world, and become my boyfriend?"

"that was so sweet" justin smiles staring at our engagement ring. "i would've never known that my photographer was the love of my life"

"i already knew...when i saw the real you. that first time when you revealed your new look, and i took your pics at your house" i spoke truthfully. when i first laid my eyes on justin, i knew he was something special.

justin blushes covering his face. "stopp"

"gimme kiss" justin placed his lips on mine before pulling away. "justin? where you going?" i asked.

"i'm meeting up with jeff" he sighed.

"you are not meeting up with that lunatic, at least not without me"

"jason i need closure. i can't believe what he put me through for those years of him being my agent. if i need you i'll call you ..always" he smiles

when he smiles it makes me forgive and forget everything. he's trying to trick me.

i frowned. i don't feel comfortable with justin meeting up with this dick of a ex-agent. i'm not gonna understand why because....i'm not justin

i guess, i just gotta support. it just doesn't sit right with me.

i sighed. "alright. please be careful-are you going to a public place?"

"yes" justin kissed my cheek.

"i love you"

"i love you too, i'll be back in a hour" he gave me a soft smile before closing the door. i hope he's okay.

justin has changed so much from when we first met. he's still the caring, passionate, smart, funny, guy but his energy has changed. he's more confident in when he talks, he doesn't stutter as much, i don't have to force him to eat anymore, he stopped cutting completely, he goes to therapy. he's  doing so
much better. sometimes when he sleep i stare at him.

sometimes the smallest things that he wouldn't have been able to do before makes me cry, he doesn't understand why but to see the person you love the most improve it's the best thing life can offer you.

justin has my soul

i love that boy to death.

Justin Bieber

"justin it's so good to see you" jeff tried to hug me. "i'm sorry-force if habit" he nervously chuckled. "so how are you?"

"i'm great. i'm in a better place mentally and physically"

"i guess getting rid of me was worth it" he chuckles

"that yes, but also being with jason"

"do you not realized what he has done to you? you were the worlds top supermodel. cover of every magazine. you walked over 1000 runway shows. everyone envied you, and you gave it up...for food and jason?"

"no i never wanted it! i wanted to model for magazines yes but you and that fucked up of a modeling company changed my life for the worse! i told you my past jeff-i told you about my parents and you allowed me to work with rapist photographers and gay fetished men" my stomach sunk.

"justin-"

"you even lied about my contract- you had me miserable for 3 fucking years jeff- then i met jason. the man who showed me the beauty in the world and you tried to take that away from me"

"he was ruining you justin"

"by buying me flowers!? by making me eat dinner!? by allowing me to sleep!?" i exclaimed. "jason is the first person to ever ask me who i am...he is talented, passionate, gentle, honest!, loyal..he's loving and caring...everything i ever wanted but never had...you almost prevented me from being with the love of my life"

"you were a a-list and he was a d-list...i just wanted what was best for you"

"so your opinions haven't changed huh? you still did it for my benefit? when i found out you made more money then me!? for doing these outrageous shoots and runways? me the muse got paid less then the fucking agent"

"who told you that-"

"court...i will never forget it-that's why i blocked your messages and calls. i was just your cash cow. you never cared about me"

"justin i love you" he looked at me with pleading eyes

i shook my head "i thought you did...i really thought you did. it was all a lie. you don't have to lie anymore jeff. i'm free. from you, from hollywood, from my mind" i smiled. "this will be the last time you ever speak to me...have a nice life" i stood up and walked off.

"justin!" he called, but i ignored it. i'm going home to my fiancé. my amazingly handsome and talented fiancé. jason mcCann has changed my life. he is the reason i am breathing today. he's the reason why i made it to see the rest of my life. he's the reason i get up in the morning.

i'd do anything for him.

i love jason to death.

okay guys. i know the final was short but i thought it ended off cute 🥺

thank you guys so much for reading. this is my favorite book of all the jastin books i ever wrote. i'm so thankful that you guys took the time to read this story. don't settle for anyone less then jason 😉

i love and appreciate you guys so much! i hope you guys enjoyed the model🤍