9

Jason McCann

as days progressed of justin staying in my house the more i became attached to him. he would sit and paint with me even though he wasn't that good, he would cuddle with me while we watched shows, he would even come to my shoots and help me set up lights. i loved having him around.

we kiss and flirt occasionally but i don't want to be friends with benefits. i want him to be mine. i want to be with justin. we balance each other out. 

justin told me while we were in italy that he loves flowers. he said that they're so fragile and delicate but also beautiful and vibrant, so i decided to take him out for dinner to this floral themed restaurant. tonight i'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend.

we've been at my house for the last couple of days so paparazzi hasn't really found out where i live yet. but pictures of italy are constantly in the media even my mom called because she kept seeing me on the news. she's actually really excited that i know justin. i explained to her that i want to be his boyfriend and she couldn't contain her emotions.

she wants to meet him. i said after i ask him out. but when do mothers ever listen? so she came to my home.

"justin my favorite shoot of yours was for calvin klein" she exclaimed. i gazed at justin who was blushing at the remark. he was nervous about meeting my mom. he was shaking his leg relentlessly, but when is justin ever calm? when he's alone with me i suppose.

"oh i'm thank you" he smiles.

"alright mom, me and justin have dinner reservations. so it's been nice of you to stop by"

"wait jason! before i go...c'mere justin, i want to show you something of jason" mom pat a space next to her, indicating justin to sit. i groaned before taking a seat across the living room.

i looked around. i stared at the painting justin made. i hung it up obviously. "this is jason?" justin asked. i raised an eyebrow. i peeked over and noticed mom was showing my baby pictures to justin.

"mom please"

"jason has always been so talented! my little baby. did you know he can play the drums? he used to pay the wooden stools in our house till his father bought him a drum set"

"please don't talk about dad mom"

"sorry hunny...oh look! here was the christmas we got him his first camera"

"awe jase" justin cooed. i felt my cheeks heat up. what type of torture is this? "can i keep this?" justin asked holding the picture.

"of course sweetie! i have extras at home of course"

"okay mom, i'll stop by this weekend. we have to go" i pointed to my watch glaring at her.

"okay hunny, it was so nice meeting your justin sweetheart. you have such a kind soul. be good to my jason"

"of course ma'am" justin smiled. i noticed his leg stopped shaking after i while.

"c'mon mom i'll drop you home"

"no it's fine! i need to run errands and you guys have to go. i'll see you this weekend right?"

"of course ma" she gave me a kiss on the cheek before waving goodbye to me and justin. "be safe!" i yelled before she closed my door. i wish i could've gave her a ride home. i wonder what errands she's doing.

"baby jason" justin pouts at the picture my mom gave him.

"please don't" i groaned. "i'm sorry, i didn't know she was gonna come today. i would've gave you a heads up."

"it's fine, she's so sweet" justin smiles. "i see where you get it from"

"you calling me sweet jay?"

"oh but you're such a sweetheart" justin says in a teasing tone. "you're letting some guy stay in your house, lay in your bed, eat your food...geez that sounds like i'm just some unemployed friend...i'm surprised you haven't kicked me out" he scratched the back of his neck.

i grabbed justin's face before smashing my lips into his. "you are not some guy. you're my justin. you can have it all"